I think my center has hired a part time ORS to deliver.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
I didn't even think part time ORS was a thing. He doesn't seem to supervise anyone, he shows up either as most drivers are leaving out to deliver morning airs or after they've all left. and then he shuttles/delivers iregs, delivers post offices, does sweeps. has anyone seen their center do this before? or are they doing it in your center now?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I didn't even think part time ORS was a thing. He doesn't seem to supervise anyone, he shows up either as most drivers are leaving out to deliver morning airs or after they've all left. and then he shuttles/delivers iregs, delivers post offices, does sweeps. has anyone seen their center do this before? or are they doing it in your center now?

Have you grieved it

542thruNthru

The position is call "flex supervisor". Here they are driving for 30 days to pass and then they do whatever job they are told to do from there.

If they are delivering air or shuttling you need to file ASAP.

PT Car Washer

I don't think ours are old enough to drive a package car.