I want back in,.I miss UPS

If you had to do it again, would you?? (return to ups)

• Again and Agian

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Yes.... Yes i would

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No.... there got to be better

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Id shoot myself in the hand first

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sea1pxl

I was an employee for 5.5 yrs when security desided that I was a liability regardless whet the trust was they were not listening and ask me to quit or be fired.. Well that was over 3 years ago and alot has changed and I got my self an AA in technology. Now im ready to enter the work force again, I really like to consider UPS again ....But.... I am blocked from submitting my application on line.
Could someone tell me or point me in the right direction to see if I cab clear my name?? I from the Washington district, I need to know the phone number to who I needto talk to in HR....

Any help would be great.. I miss all the good people.

Sea1pxl

UPSmeoff

I would consider any other options first. It seems you are on the right track, but do you really want to come back after what they did to you?

Sea1pxl

Yes I would .. there where many many things I enjoyed about UPS ... there was only one bad thing that happend there that I state in the posting. outside of that things were great.

Sea1pxl

Sea1pxl said:
Yes I would .. there where many many things I enjoyed about UPS ... there was only one bad thing that happend there that I state in the posting. outside of that things were great.

Moving to the top

S

SEA1DXS

I might be able to help. I am in the Washington district. But,
Ummmmmm.... who are you?
Were you in TSG?

Sea1pxl

SEA1DXS said:
I might be able to help. I am in the Washington district. But,
Ummmmmm.... who are you?
Were you in TSG?

I was with finance dept. / Revenue Recovery. I'm lookin to get back in as a truck fleet machanic.

opie

Sea1pxl said:
I was an employee for 5.5 yrs when security desided that I was a liability regardless whet the trust was they were not listening and ask me to quit or be fired...

Why were you a liability? Were you doing something you weren't supposed to?

A

Anonymous Coward

UPS was doing construction on a office building that I had access to during the sunrise shift, to deliver paper work and pick up supplies for my on-site opperation. Because I had this unsupervised access and I was in and out of the building every night I became a liability. I'm sure Security did not know who was to blam so i became an easy target. They assumed it all. And no i never stole from UPS and I did not steal what they were lookin for. But I did learn a alot about it does not matter how must trust and respect you build with your co-workers and or your boss, because when it all come down it's big brother who matters and he won't consider loyalty.

A

Anonymous Coward

Ok something REALLY does not add up here...

You were fired because you had keys to a building? Last I checked, many people have multiple keys to lots of buildings. Never heard of anyone getting fired for that. Even if there was a theft, LP would investigate, may ask you a question or two, but that would be the extent of it.

So were in finance, haven't worked in the last 3+ years, got a AA in technology, and now you want back in as a mechanic??

You should just go buy a lotto ticket, better odds I think.

spidey

You seem awfully vague about what happened. We have to assume you are avoiding any details because they make you look guilty. If you were questioned about a theft or an incident over and over and fired for it, there is not a way for you to return to UPS. If they had reason to believe you did something dishonest or unethical your name will not be cleared. There are too many other people willing to work that don't have to be reguarded as a risk from the git-go. Maybe fair, maybe not, but it's the way it is.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Not saying that I think you are innocent, or guilty, but, if LP made a mistake, you will never get back in. Its typical CMA. You will not clear your name, but I "believe" all UPS is allowed to say is you resigned or were fired, to anyone who calls for a check, not why. Just remember you were guilty before proven innocent.
Go on to somewhere else. I talk to all kinds of people who have went on to bigger and better things. UPS is not the only place with nice people to work with. And if they treated you that way Why the H*** would you want to come back for more?