I want in this Place!!!!

I Want In!!!!

Peak Dood
Hello , just wanted to see if I could get some help getting on board with you brown doods. I'm a Peak feeder driver, trying to bring my talents to Willow Grove, PA Hub. If your from around the area you may have run into me. Name is Ray S. and I'm a fast talkin, Big Mouthed, Funny Friendly Driver, and dood. I'm peaking at the Phila. Airport, and need to get my Butt in Willow Grove Full Time. Been Driving since 1987 with a Virtually unblemished Record of service everywhere I've been. Aren't you Guyz sick of them pulling guys from the street who can't even back up to a dock. I'm at least as safe and efficiant as the best of any of you current employees, and I truely realize what a good Job you Guys and Ladies all Have, even tho some of you may have forgotten what it's like out here in the real world.

Need your help getting in,and i thought it would be funny if Any driver passing through the Willow Grove, PA Hub would just say (Hire Ray) into the Dispatch window. When you pass through Please.
Hopefully they will get curious as to what the heck that means!

Yes , I'm obviously trying everything I can to get with such a great company, for my last 20-25 years of my work career and would sure appreciate any help getting in.

Thanks,
Should be a little funny too besides.

Ray S.

Geo926

So working at UPS makes us forget what it's like out in the real world? What does that even mean dood?

Sent using BrownCafe App

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I'm a fast talkin, Big Mouthed, Funny Friendly Driver, and dood.
You're in luck, that is one of the first things UPS looks for when hiring the feeder dudes.
Been Driving since 1987 with a Virtually unblemished Record of service everywhere I've been.
You just might be overqualified for UPS standards.
Aren't you Guyz sick of them pulling guys from the street who can't even back up to a dock. I'm at least as safe and efficiant as the best of any of you current employees.
Most of are us are pretty unsafe and cut alot of corners to get things done but if you are safe, that's another plus for your resume! UPS would probably overlook any minor issues you have because you are efficient and it sounds like you could run circles around some of us corner cutting slackjaws.
I truely realize what a good Job you Guys and Ladies all Have, even tho some of you may have forgotten what it's like out here in the real world.
UPS reminds us everyday of whats it like working in the real world by constantly telling us if we are unhappy, unproductive, unmotivated, and uninterested that we can always work somewhere else. They then tell us what a great job we do....like a bi-polar mother in-law telling us how her daughter could do so much better than us dumb truck drivers.
Need your help getting in,and i thought it would be funny if Any driver passing through the Willow Grove, PA Hub would just say (Hire Ray) into the Dispatch window. Thanks,
Should be a little funny too besides.
Ray S.
Management at UPS over the years have lost their sense of humor and this could be just what the company needs to shake things up a little with some well-timed humor. You sound like an awesome dude and I bet that UPS will be calling you very soon. Good luck out there dood!

scooby0048

Could be the singular form of plural "doody"?
I would have to argue that doody is still singular. Matters not that there were multiple droppings but that "taking or leaving" a doody is a singular act of taking or leaving multiple droppings or just one dropping. Hence,
" I took a doody"
"You're full of doody"
"It smells like doody"
......singular.

clean hairy

Doody.
Made me think of Howdy Doody!
To the OP, take your enthusiasm to the HR of the nearest Hub, as we have no means to get you into this nuthouse!
Only HR can do that!
Be aware though, once you get in, you are sentenced to 30 yrs hard labor, and you did not even commit a crime!

I Want In!!!!

Peak Dood
So working at UPS makes us forget what it's like out in the real world? What does that even mean dood?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Most of you guys know what you have , didn't mean to offend anyone, just heard some minor gripes that most wouldnt consider problems at all, just refering to how good full timeseres have it as opposed to virtually any other truck driving position at other companies.

scooby0048

Most of you guys know what you have , didn't mean to offend anyone, just heard some minor gripes that most wouldnt consider problems at all, just refering to how good full timeseres have it as opposed to virtually any other truck driving position at other companies.
It's all good Ray, c'mon down and apply! Good luck out there!

You are right when you say that UPS employees have it made pay and benefit wise. Too many employees after a few years consider their compensation more of an entitlement. I know a lot of people that work a lot harder for a whole lot less money. And most of the time the UPS employee is not any smarter, just in the right place at the right time.

I Want In!!!!

Peak Dood
Wish i Had the chance earlier in life, but brother worked for UPS for 25 years ,so I wasn't eligible till they changed that law about family, by then I was too far into a co. to switch.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
The dood abides!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1420422656.445249.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I know exactly how you feel. was a peak driver myself. then the co. fired 2 feeder drivers and they called me to go ft. that was 25 years ago.

im a whiner sometimes until someone brings me back to reality. I worked non union driving jobs for years, my best pay was 9 bucks an hour with never a vaca, sick pay or anything.

now I complain about having to work the day after thanksgiving. in 2014 I had 58 paid days without even actually working. ( vacations, holidays , and sick pays ) it is really embarrassing to admit.

and I still complain, ha ha.

wish I could be more help. just let the bosses there that you are available. last year at my hub they hired 2 former peak drivers FT..... so it is possible. you sound like a welcome addition to any operation. we need all the laughs we can get.