I want my overtime

gman042

Been around the block a few times
No where can I find definitive proof that we will be paid time and a half for our hours work for overtime on our retro check

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No where can I find definitive proof that we will be paid time and a half for our hours work for overtime on our retro check

You will be paid $.70/hr straight time and $1.05/hr overtime. UPS doesn't have a choice on this---it is the law.

The only way this wouldn't happen is if the company and union agreed to a flat amount based on PT or FT.

Sent using BrownCafe App

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Wait until you actually get proof you won't.

Every employee is getting what they've been shorted out of since August 1

Sent using BrownCafe App

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Another thing. I work on a bonus center. I want my bonus pay while I am demanding things

Returntosender

49283419_zps3fb402ae.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Fat chance. Bonus is not contractual and there are no production standards. Any grievance I've ever seen over bonus went straight in the pooper.

I was always told that the union does not recogognize bonus because the company will not disclose how they come up with time allowance numbers.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was always told that the union does not recogognize bonus because the company will not disclose how they come up with time allowance numbers.

Here is how they do it here, but we don't get bonus. The numbers are "over plan" no matter how well one does.

DSCN4183_l.JPG

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It is a proprietary algorithm that starts out with the square root of the product of 12 monkeys rolling dice around in their own poop. There are other factors also but they are top secret and if I told you I would have to kill you.