I want my own route

davidix

And when I do I'm gonna fail like a miserable pos!

Oh you thought you were gonna get a super hero? Let me kill the route then add another 30 stops because I'm a dude and I get it done..

Na man ... I'm gonna walk every damn box and take my lunch. And if you work me 13+ hours 3 days in a row I'm 9.5ing that bastard.

For now I'll have to keep working like a gosh darn horse. The light at the end of the tunnel is there. Not very bright but there.

PT Car Washer

Oh you thought you were gonna get a super hero? Let me kill the route then add another 30 stops because I'm a dude and I get it done..

Na man ... I'm gonna walk every damn box and take my lunch. And if you work me 13+ hours 3 days in a row I'm 9.5ing that bastard.

For now I'll have to keep working like a gosh darn horse. The light at the end of the tunnel is there. Not very bright but there.
You applied for a job and want to fail at that job? Or just want to hide behind the contract?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Why you gotta keep working like a horse now

But, it's all gonna change when you get a bid route

SMH!!!

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Future of the company, Burr.

Be glad we're retired and don't have to deal with these squids.
I mean...I get my route done and I bust my ass...but he's got a point...why kill your self to go back out and help or get another split added to your route...idk how it was when you were still here but there's no atta boys around here anymore.

davidix

Only you can take care of your body. If you have your own route you determine how hard you want to kill yourself.

I'm working like a horse because guess who takes all the :censored2: the 9.5ers can't handle? They take lunches anf stroll around with 130 stops. My man that's the life. You want to last 30 years you dont do it by doing 230+ stops with 5 splits or by doing regular routes but with an extra 40 stops.

I just want what the old heads got..nothing more.

The problem with UPS is they don't treat employees fairly. That means BAMA has to pull his own weight from now on....GO DAWGS!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Only you can take care of your body. If you have your own route you determine how hard you want to kill yourself.

I'm working like a horse because guess who takes all the :censored2: the 9.5ers can't handle? They take lunches anf stroll around with 130 stops. My man that's the life. You want to last 30 years you dont do it by doing 230+ stops with 5 splits or by doing regular routes but with an extra 40 stops.

I just want what the old heads got..nothing more.

Funny how the old timers think they were so badass.. dude you had like 60 stops. Things have changed.

Whose fault is this

Slow the friend* down

What?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Funny how the old timers think they were so badass.. dude you had like 60 stops. Things have changed.

Things were different;

We didn't have a DIAD.

We didn't have EDD.

We wrote everything on paper. (even in the rain)

We didn't have phones with GPS.

We didn't have power steering.

We didn't have automatic transmissions.

We didn't get to wear shorts.

We collected cash on COD's.

We used keys on the bulk head and back doors.

We didn't have intermittent windshield wipers.

We didn't have low step trucks.

We used the heater to warm up a pen, so we could sheet write.

(and that is all it was good for)

Veterans.... chime in. I'm forgetting things.

-Bug-

Things were different;

We didn't have a DIAD.

We didn't have EDD.

-Bug-
Had to pull off all of the air tags and print the receivers name and time

Don't forget about AOD and fur calls.

Things were different;

We didn't have a DIAD.

We didn't have EDD.

-Bug-
You forgot about turning the crank on the front of the engine

We were coyboys/girls back then. I don't recall back too many times, averaging over 200+ stops a day, or delivering several 140lb Weber grills / air conditioners / furniture tho.