I want my time card

SmithBarney

Just like you sign out your purple envelope... and equipment...

I tell you what if I don't bring back my PPAD and Printer, and Battery, and purple envelope, then don't give me one tomorrow.
I believe in some of the micro management they do, and can even find some justification for some of it, but signing out equipment
that you use daily is a waste of time and resources, we have a stand alone computer just for "gatekeeper" which by the way we have never used...(so my complaint is not really an issue, but I imagine it's a real PITA in large stations.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

Yep, my station started making us "check off" a sheet next to our name and EE# in order to get a time card. This is honestly one of the most retarded (hope I don't offend anyone..if I did, that was unintentional..) things I have ever seen done in 15 years. We also do the morning cattle drive to get equipment signed out daily, and I get that, so many printers and batteries come up in lockers that we had major issues with it.

It's sad to see a large group of ADULTS line up to punch in, then circle back to get equipment...and some days you have holes on the line because of it.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Besides lining up to punch in, we don't do any of that.
I don't "sign out" anything. I keep my printer in my truck and just put the battery in the charger every night.