I want to be s UPS driver

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

I am a fedex ground driver. How can I be a UPS driver? I want to make 35 dollars an hour. I'm very fat, so I can't do a whole lot. I prefer envelopes. Where do I apply?

Box Ox

You'd be the "Brand new preloader who worked 30 minutes then disappeared during a bathroom break and was never seen or heard from again" type at UPS. Probably shouldn't bother applying. Keep the FedEx at FedEx where you're paid what you're worth.

SmithBarney

Sorry Guys, there is no wall, and he apparently jumped forums... and also apparently thinks he's kinda funny. GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM go get back in your box, where you belong. And yes 95% of my current coworkers wouldn't last a day at UPS, they piss and moan when they have "too much" I can't believe they keep some of these clowns, it's not like we have a union to protect our jobs.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Every other post of yours is putting down drivers, PTers, basically everyone and anyone....and now you want to play Miss Manners?? Go talk to Heff, maybe he'll let you hold his diad...ted posting .

Lies, I never put down anyone since I've started posting on this site. You and your posse troll crew are the ones that insults every newcomer and disrespect them. When I confront you guys about it, you guys call me a troll and mean names. I seriously tried to be nice to you people, but you guys keep taking it for granted. And aren't you suppose to be at work right now, today (I mean yesterday) was a tough day, good luck.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Being really fat and unable to do much of anything, you might might want to consider management! We have lots of folks like yourself that walk around, stealth of any job description. They seem to pop up at audit times. You will fit right in.

Another strong possibility you might want to consider, base on your resume, is government worker!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lies, I never put down anyone since I've started posting on this site. You and your posse troll crew are the ones that insults every newcomer and disrespect them. When I confront you guys about it, you guys call me a troll and mean names. I seriously tried to be nice to you people, but you guys keep taking it for granted. And aren't you suppose to be at work right now, today (I mean yesterday) was a tough day, good luck.
yesterday was not bad, today was a royal cluster friend. But that's a typical tuesday, got my OT, I'm happy. I don't know what world you live inside your head, but the stuff you post, thinking YOU work harder than everyone else, the drivers are overpaid and greedy, I'm a loser for being a PTer while waiting to drive, Heff is some management leech (he's actually a driver). Dude, if that's your idea of being nice....I can't help you.

Sincerely,
The "posse troll crew"

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I am a fedex ground driver. How can I be a UPS driver? I want to make 35 dollars an hour. I'm very fat, so I can't do a whole lot. I prefer envelopes. Where do I apply?

You can always apply for the teamsters, theres plenty of fatties in there. They also dont do too much. ( feels the heat coming )