i want to file a grievance this is ridiculous

City Driver

we should be paid for the time spent walking from the parking lot to the time clock, come on this isnt right, we are on company property we should be paid for this time

same with after we clock out we should be payed to walk to our cars, i want this 30 seconds of pay and i will fight tooth and nail to get it

also we should be on the clock for our drive to work and from work and reimbursed for gas at double the average price

TEAMSTER PRIDE

City Driver

also on friday i saw a supervisor walking to his car in the parking lot, i got my watch out and timed him, it was 1 minute and 49 seconds, i am having a meeting with my business agent today and jimmy hoffa jr to make sure i get paid for this time

also on friday i saw a supervisor walking to his car in the parking lot, i got my watch out and timed him, it was 1 minute and 49 seconds, i am having a meeting with my business agent today and jimmy hoffa jr to make sure i get paid for this time

He wasn`t one of those "skipping" kind of sups,was he? There a whole different set of problems there.

City Driver

He wasn`t one of those "skipping" kind of sups,was he? There a whole different set of problems there.

as a matter of fact he was

me and my buddies were standin around, on the clock, pointing and laughing, making gay jokes

but back to the subject, i demand to get paid for this, im gonna try to get triple pay for this

BSUUPS

...AND DONUTS and coffe should be mandatory....In this cost cutting.... so-called "bad economy" conspiracy theory UPS has fabricated they no longer have donuts or coffee...We need to unite and insist on them - OR DAMN IT...WE WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

probellringer

ok...here goes...everyday after lunch --i will set up a beach chair next to pkg car-with a sign offering to help you open an account-for all your shipping needs---for one hour---5 hrs devoted each week to sales leads....ya think thats cool or what? how long before i get spoken to?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
we should be paid for the time spent walking from the parking lot to the time clock, come on this isnt right, we are on company property we should be paid for this time

same with after we clock out we should be payed to walk to our cars, i want this 30 seconds of pay and i will fight tooth and nail to get it

also we should be on the clock for our drive to work and from work and reimbursed for gas at double the average price

TEAMSTER PRIDE
Don't forget the time to walk to and from the truck to the place you eat lunch.

over9five

Staff member
Well then, I think we should get paid for the time it takes to put on the uniform, shave, my monthly shower, etc

babboo25

Banned
What a pleasure it must be to have Ctiy Driver as a co-worker. Cant stand people who constantly complain about everything. Rebel without a cause.

whiskey

Well then, I think we should get paid for the time it takes to put on the uniform, shave, my monthly shower, etc
Most nights I sleep in my browns on the sofa. In the morning, I do change my underwear, brush my teeth and towel wash my armpits with soap and water. My beer belly allows for water to drip from my abdomen, saving my browns. The last thing I do is put a good shine on my shoes.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Don't forget the time to walk to and from the truck to the place you eat lunch.

Hoaxster, they already do!!

rocket man

Don't forget washing the uniforms we have to wear.:happy2:
I get paid for that i put 8 dollars aweek on tax returns its a deduction 2 pair of boots and union dues all good.6 pair of socks ayear if you had uniform service like mechanics have you would have a bout 10 to 15 dollars aw eek taken out. and mr city driver you want to get paid walking in bldg arent you the guy who couldnt figure out how to use a seven speed ?

A

anonymous6

What a pleasure it must be to have Ctiy Driver as a co-worker. Cant stand people who constantly complain about everything. Rebel without a clue.

It takes over 5 minutes each way at our hub. Over the course of a year that is over 1000 m inutes. That's about 16 plus hrs of OT

about $700 a year.

35 years ......that;s about $25,000.00

if you put that money every year in an S&P mutual fund for your IRA , that money would be worth well over $150,000.00

that ain't chump change.