I want to go back to work for UPS

Vinny

The last time I worked for UPS was in August of 2013. I was a rehired employee and was back for almost five years. I was let go due to my actions and firing back after being harassed by supervisors. I worked there before in August 2001 to March 2002. Took me eight years to get back to UPS. Loved the work there,just didn’t like the hovering supervision and the lies they would make up for write ups.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The last time I worked for UPS was in August of 2013. I was a rehired employee and was back for almost five years. I was let go due to my actions and firing back after being harassed by supervisors. I worked there before in August 2001 to March 2002. Took me eight years to get back to UPS. Loved the work there,just didn’t like the hovering supervision and the lies they would make up for write ups.

3rd times the charm?
Just move on with your life

News flash. It hasn't gotten any better....

oldngray

nowhere special
my-cousin-vinny.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Yep, if it wasn’t for those pesky supervisors this would be a helluva job