I was the man who nearly died in this UPS truck last December

Zorro

Hello, BrownCafe people:

Last December 14, I was a driver assistant in a UPS truck that lost power and crashed into a tree. I nearly died. Here is part of my story, which, I think, some of you have viewed:

KIRO 7 Seattle News Investigations | www.kirotv.com

Do any of you know of an incident like this one? I would hate for this to happen again.

I would appreciate any comments that any of you have .

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hello, BrownCafe people:

Last December 14, I was a driver assistant in a UPS truck that lost power and crashed into a tree. I nearly died. Here is part of my story, which, I think, some of you have viewed:

Do any of you know of an incident like this one? I would hate for this to happen again.

Welcome to BC.
Thank you for posting and identifying yourself.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Good to see you're ok, have you spoke to any professional counsel yet, and if so have they advised you not to speak about this?

UPSGUY72

DO NOT feed this person any information good bad or indifferent. He's either a troll or the real person or the injured lawyer looking for information. It appears the lawsuit isn't panning out to well.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Hello, BrownCafe people:

No disrespect.

Many of us donated to a fund to assist.
The man in the crash would have used the correct terms for what he was doing.
He would have also thanked us for the support and prayers.
You are not him.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
DO NOT feed this person any information good bad or indifferent. He's either a troll or the real person or the injured lawyer looking for information. It appears the lawsuit isn't panning out to well.
That's why I asked about counsel, I wouldn't imagine some lawyer or the person himself would come on here and ask on a forum where anyone could claim to be a driver about safety issues and use that in their case.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Oddly, I agree with Dave. I think this guy is a troll. If I remember, the helper that was hurt was a pastor of a church, or some kind of man of the cloth (too lazy to go back and read the article). If this is the case, Zorro would be an odd screen name.

Actually, Zorro, how many characters are in your employee ID and how many of them are letters?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Oddly, I agree with Dave. I think this guy is a troll. If I remember, the helper that was hurt was a pastor of a church, or some kind of man of the cloth (too lazy to go back and read the article). If this is the case, Zorro would be an odd screen name.

Actually, Zorro, how many characters are in your employee ID and how many of them are letters?
Pastor supplementing his income according to the article.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Exactly.
The man in the accident would have approached this as a man of the cloth.
The words thank you for donations and thank you for the prayers are missing.