I wear my sunglasses at night...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Back to the thread.....we had a driver who was in his 30 days DQ'd for an accident he had trying to back his PC in to his parking space. The problem was the opposite of what the OP described----this guy was going from bright sunshine in to sheer darkness, thought he had enough room to clear the PC parked in the next spot over and ....... I think you know what happened next. He should have taken the time to pull that PC out first, parked his PC and then put the other one back. The center manager is going to try to get him back on road for Peak but if not I hope to use him as my helper again this year.

"sheer darkness"

See-through darkness? Steep darkness?

MaceFremonti

At my home domicile we are not allowed to put a trailer on a door unless the bay door is closed. Too many guys ramming trailers into extendos that were not completely closed.....

watdaflock?

They actually make sunglasses for night. They are yellow. They are for night vision. I bought a pair from a truck stop. They work great.

Are you Walter Sobchak?
poster81791571.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
At my home domicile we are not allowed to put a trailer on a door unless the bay door is closed. Too many guys ramming trailers into extendos that were not completely closed.....

Pulled a pup off a bay the other night, and luckily pulled straight off, even after looking in between the pad and trailer and seeing nothing, I got most the way off and turned it then saw the extendo. Went and yelled at PT sup, but he didn't seem to care as much as I did.