I Witnessed

SaxtonClyde

Someone scratch against the step on the back of the ups truck no real damage but the guy drove away. It was a crowded street and raining and he was inconviently parked. So why just drive away?

UPSGUY72

Maybe he didn't have insurance, or he was in a hurry, or he was a US citizen, or maybe he has outstanding warrants.

I was in the back of my package car sorting in a parking lot and a old lady back into the back bumper. When I went to see what happen she had gotten out of her car walk around look at the dent she put in her bumper got back in and left. Called my SUP told him what happen he said it must have not of happen end of story...

jaker

trolling
People thank it is ok to hit a work truck and drive away ( don't know why but they do )

But don't let the work truck hit them

Buck Fifty

Someone scratch against the step on the back of the ups truck no real damage but the guy drove away. It was a crowded street and raining and he was inconviently parked. So why just drive away?

Because he was tired and didn't want to walk ? IDK, This is a tough one, I'm stumped.

BleedsBrown

scratches...ha...they arnt worried about scrathes...ive actually hit a package car before going into work, rear ended it...back step punched clean through my grill without leaving so much as a dent on the truck...metro supervisor didnt fiile with my insurance either casue there was no damage. trust me when i say they get treated far worse around the yard and by our drivers than anyone elese possibly could...lol...they get driven HARD and hung up wet...lol

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Maybe he was drinking a Fourty oz and he had a loaded gun on his person. He might of been thinking he had to get the truck out of dodge.

40oz? Dude probably had to pee real bad. If it were a budweiser, guy probably had to poop too. That stuffs bad if you have IBS.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Happened to me last month !!

Idiot dented rear driver side near bumper. I told him I had to call UPS and he backed up and left the scene. Called police and sup, had license # but haven't heard anything about it from anyone. Just had to make sure I didn't get blamed for anything.

oldupsman

Happened to me last month !!

Idiot dented rear driver side near bumper. I told him I had to call UPS and he backed up and left the scene. Called police and sup, had license # but haven't heard anything about it from anyone. Just had to make sure I didn't get blamed for anything.
Smart move Heff. Quick story. Veteran driver. Inside making a delivery to a regular customer. Parked legally. They're both looking
out the window when a lady cut a corner short and scrapped the side of her car against his front bumper. He goes out . Lady is
crying. Says her insurance will go through roof. No damage to package car. Feels sorry for her, says don't worry about it.
She leaves. He doesn't call it in. 2 hours later, local chief of police comes into his lunch spot while he's eating lunch.
They've known each other for years. Here the lady went to the police dept. after the incident and told the police the UPS driver
had hit her and drove away. She wanted to charge the driver with hit and run. Plus she said she had injured her neck.
The only thing that saved him was the customer had witnessed the entire thing. She was waiting back at the police station.
Chief went back and told her he had a witness saying otherwise. Lady started screaming and hollering as she went out the
door saying you'll hear from my lawyer. Chief never heard a thing or ever saw her ever again.
Morale of the story. Call in everything, no matter how minor.
whole thing.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Smart move Heff. Quick story. Veteran driver. Inside making a delivery to a regular customer. Parked legally. They're both looking
out the window when a lady cut a corner short and scrapped the side of her car against his front bumper. He goes out . Lady is
crying. Says her insurance will go through roof. No damage to package car. Feels sorry for her, says don't worry about it.
She leaves. He doesn't call it in. 2 hours later, local chief of police comes into his lunch spot while he's eating lunch.
They've known each other for years. Here the lady went to the police dept. after the incident and told the police the UPS driver
had hit her and drove away. She wanted to charge the driver with hit and run. Plus she said she had injured her neck.
The only thing that saved him was the customer had witnessed the entire thing. She was waiting back at the police station.
Chief went back and told her he had a witness saying otherwise. Lady started screaming and hollering as she went out the
door saying you'll hear from my lawyer. Chief never heard a thing or ever saw her ever again.
Morale of the story. Call in everything, no matter how minor.
whole thing.

Never know what people are gonna do until its done. Moral of the story for all of the above. Guys lucky it fell in his favor, otherwise management wouldve had a field day with him, hit and run is a felony.