I wonder if it's a red flag that my supervisors gave me the day off...

JLGjr1995

today after coming in a little late? Just curious. Came in late today due to a flat tire for my transportation vehicle. None of my supervisors seemed upset with me and just told me to go home for the day and come back tomorrow for work. I've been told by others not to worry about it since a lot of people at this particular hub sometimes get their random days off either due to extremely light volume or for other reasons.

JLGjr1995

They had the "audacity" to send you home?

Volume is anything but light the day after a holiday.

Did you call letting them know that you would be late?
I tried calling in the preload office answering machine(Since I was told by a supervisor in my job training to call this number if I'm ever coming in late or won't make it) but it never answered. I guess I'll consider this my unpaid vacation day since they're still letting me come in for work tomorrow.

JLGjr1995

He definitely could have pushed a little harder to work....but he sounds kinda new ...maybe not knowing
Flat tires happen. Not completely my fault my truck had it today. Didn't think any of you browncafe users stalk other users' profiles or bother caring about what they do here but ok.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Flat tires happen. Not completely my fault my truck had it today. Didn't think any of you browncafe users stalk other users' profiles or bother caring about what they do here but ok.

It's not a matter of stalking anything. You are a newbie who has done nothing but whine from Day One. The "flat tire" sounds a bit too convenient.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
red%20flag%20guy.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Future

Victory Ride
I just said ... You could have pushed a little harder with the sup about not going home ....but if you r a newer employee you might not wanted to push that button yet

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Oh we have some world class stalkers but I guess its a result of working for a micromanaging company where every detail is picked apart.

JLGjr1995

It's not a matter of stalking anything. You are a newbie who has done nothing but whine from Day One. The "flat tire" sounds a bit too convenient.

Yet you bother caring about what I do here on this forum, make assumptions and just wanna keep pushing it and not move on? I don't really pay attention to any other threads here but ok.