I work too hard for this crap.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I am on the 9.5 list. Last week I was accused of wasting time to get my two days of going over. Cause I clocked out at 715 one day, and 7:03 the next. Cutting it too close to the 7 o'clock punchout. Wtf!!! You kidding me. I hustle just to get get back to the building to pull me clerks in time. It ruined my week. I want to file harassment so bad. D-bag office people drive me crazy

Overpaid Union Thug

I am on the 9.5 list. Last week I was accused of wasting time to get my two days of going over. Cause I clocked out at 715 one day, and 7:03 the next. Cutting it too close to the 7 o'clock punchout. Wtf!!! You kidding me. I hustle just to get get back to the building to pull me clerks in time. It ruined my week. I want to file harassment so bad. D-bag office people drive me crazy

OK no more hustling and clock out at 7:30 or later everytime. Think they'll like that better?

Brown_Star

Methods Man

Do the job by UPS methods! I never read the word "hustle " in my bargaining contract.
DONT SPEED TO RETURN TO BUILDING EVER! Also tune out the cement heads in the office and simply answer their incomplete ods messages with yes / no when safely pulled over and vehicle turned off. Always or wait till your at next customer location.

9.5 everyday

Just start letting them know before you leave the building in the morning that you'll be missing cut off. They love that. And when they say there's no reason you can't make cut off, just tell them, "You're right. I'll just have to speed and run a few stop signs. Maybe even cut through yards and not use my hand rail."

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Just start letting them know before you leave the building in the morning that you'll be missing cut off. They love that. And when they say there's no reason you can't make cut off, just tell them, "You're right. I'll just have to speed and run a few stop signs. Maybe even cut through yards and not use my hand rail."

Yes please tell me that..work slow down period. some unpaid days off for you. Works everytime...got the paper to prove it.

Johney

I've told my managers thousands of times I won't make 9.5 and never missed a day of work unpaid. You can pull that intimidation crap with the rookies the veterans laugh at you.

9.5 everyday

Yes please tell me that..work slow down period. some unpaid days off for you. Works everytime...got the paper to prove it.
Um what?? I tell my sup all the time I won't make 9.5. On occasion they will pull work if they are able. Never been written up or suspended W/O pay. And when they give me that ridiculous backing goal paper, I laugh and tell them I'll be over by at least 5-10 backs. But I'll make sure I scan the area, back first, back to my driver side, use my monitor as a third mirror and honk every 3 seconds.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm starting to notice hair growing in place I really don't want it to grow.
I noticed this in the latest picture you posted of yourself:

Nose hair.jpg