IBT Accepting Applications for General Secretary-Treasurer & Director of UPS Package Division!!!

Hofficer Hater

The IBT is currently accepting applications for two positions. Position #1 is for General Secretary Treasurer of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, and position #2 is Director of UPS Package Division. The interview process will begin on Monday January 30th and shall remain open until filled. Note that both are very lucrative positions that will earn you another salary and another pension contribution.

As to why the opening for General Secretary Treasurer? Ken's verdict for his obstruction of justice charges against him is due on January 29th. That is the 90-day deadline set by the Final Order—a court settlement between the IBT and the Department of Justice. If the IBT fails to take adequate disciplinary action the matter goes to the Independent Review Officer (IRO) for action who is calling for Ken's expulsion.

It remains to be seen if Hoffa will act before Monday since he has ignored every corruption deadline so far, including that of VP R As who is set to have his hearing with the IRO on March 14th and more than likely be expelled from our beloved union. Thank God!!!

More on the link below:

Hoffa-Hall Corruption Update

Hofficer Hater

Says the election is not certified yet. Interesting

Yes you are correct, the Office of the Election Supervisor (OES) which is a branch of the Department of Labor has not certified the election and its doubtful they will.

Ken H and Rome A will be expelled and that is a fact that corruption defenders Wide Load, LagunaBrown and Lead Belly will not dare to defend.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Stall tactics. They need to clean up the election protests. This thread is another TDU lie. But what can anyone expect from the morons that follow you. Sam, your not a teamster or a lawyer. Your a writer and a propagandist. A bad one on both counts. I love how you report before investigators do. I wonder how hidde your books are gonna be when TDU goes to court later this year. Interesting...

LeadBelly

Banned
Ken isn't getting expelled you can count on that. You are not a member in good standing or have you ever been a member of the Teamsters union.

As a precursor I have heard through the grapevine that your organization is going to be investigated in the coming year. With the possibility of your books finally being opened. When and if this happens I expect to see a lot of dark money from anti union organizations. When that is exposed it will bring shame on the Teamsters that their opposition is intertwined with GOP backed anti union and pro Right To Work organizations.

LeadBelly

Banned
What's really interesting, is all the melodramatic posts....

By someone that uses the screen name, and avatar, of a convicted psychopath murderer.

What is he trying to compensate for ?? :biggrin:

Does he think, it's intimidating ??

Pfft.

-Bug-
I have questioned many times anyone who would glorify violence against women with an avatar picture and name like this. With this new trump world I see it becoming more prominent and it disgusts me. His name and avatar pic picture disgust me whenever I see it.

Men who abuse women could never intimidate me. You could be a Hells angel guy and I would still want to oppose you over domestic violence against women. It's pretty simple. Don't glorify it. Don't give credence to it. You can't ignore it, but you don't promote it.

When I see @The Son of Sam is think of TDU and I also think of this guys fondnes for a guy who hated women. Women give birth to us, are our daughters, wives, friends, and human beings.

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
Yes you are correct, the Office of the Election Supervisor (OES) which is a branch of the Department of Labor has not certified the election and its doubtful they will.

Ken H and Rome A will be expelled and that is a fact that corruption defenders Wide Load, LagunaBrown and Lead Belly will not dare to defend.
Another thing I am 1000% certain on is that this election will be certified. You can take this to the bank 150%. I will take any bets on this. How about you bet me @The Son of Sam ????? If I win you change your avatar and name to someone that doesn't make anyone with a shred of human decency want to vomit in their own mouth. You can pick what you would like kento bet.

LagunaBrown

Son of Sam.

If Tim S is not guilty of taking money in the form of vacation then where did he get his funding? I hear they laundered it through TRF and TDU used the money to campaign on the website. I am curious why more people have not brought it up on Facebook or local 804 radio. I would be mad as hell as a member if Tim S was giving 20k of our dues money to TRF to invest or pay for Teamster United promoting and publicity from TDU during the election. This is an outside third party under the disguise that TDU uses to move money. Open TDU's books and let's get full disclosure.

(TDU’s sister organization, the Teamster Rank and File Education and Legal Defense Foundation (TRF), is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit charitable foundation, dedicated to providing Teamster members with the tools they need to fight for justice on the job and a stronger, more democratic Teamsters union)

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
I believe the Tim S charges will go nowhere as well. I'm not a big fan of his but I believe the local 804 E Board made a mistake in how they went about what they did. Everyone gets so political me sometimes included. Facts and logic need to be more thoroughly investigated. They might find some wrong doing as far as where some of the money went as far as Tdu goes but paying off unused vacation looks to be allowed in their bylaws.

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What's really interesting, is all the melodramatic posts....

By someone that uses the screen name, and avatar, of a convicted psychopath murderer.

What is he trying to compensate for ?? :biggrin:

Does he think, it's intimidating ??

Pfft.

-Bug-
I personally think this Sam and the real Son of Sam share the same first name. Not the last name, unless it were L***

Last edited by a moderator: