Ice-T Calls Out Amazon

Underallowed306

Amazon pulls into neighborhoods like:
upload_2019-5-22_0-19-14.jpeg

davidix

Cousin of mine delivers for Amazon. He said he does 200 stops in a little van. Must be nothing but smalls.

He said its better than ups. I asked him how much he makes and he said 15 an hour. Ok bro. Good luck with all that.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
The Amazon driver who delivers on my route is a grimy looking dude who wears sweat pants and a hoodie to work, no vest. He also pulls into people’s driveways with his unmarked white van.

I’d be surprised if no one has pulled a gun on him yet.

Dr.Brownz

BS. Like ICe T doesn't live in a gated community with a huge drive way. He must have been drunk or on drugs if he considered shooting a random person walking up to his front door.

Turkleton

There's always women at the pool, baby!
BS. Like ICe T doesn't live in a gated community with a huge drive way. He must have been drunk or on drugs if he considered shooting a random person walking up to his front door.

Sounds like Amazon drivers are hopping gates to get those packages delivered. Tenacity.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I believe Ice T. What person would trust an unmarked vehicle with a sloppy dressed driver to be real when showing up at your door. Heck the robots that will be replacing these workers will have markings on them for id purposes.

Yolo

All The Amazon guys are awful at DR locations. It's always right at the edge of the porch or in the middle of a step.

JustDeliverIt

All The Amazon guys are awful at DR locations. It's always right at the edge of the porch or in the middle of a step.

Yeah, they take a picture and email it to you I guess. My buddy had it happen. His was still there when he got home.

But what are they going to do when they start having claims. You must of got it, because our delivery person left it sitting out on your front steps, in a shady neighborhood, not hidden at all and took a picture of it. Buy it again and we'll bring it tomorrow, have a nice day.