Ideas for new diads ?

Hey everyone, If you could design & build our next version of Diads What would you add or remove? My thoughts would be to design it around the iPhone would be a good starting point. Built completely buttonless & no larger or heavier then a iPhone 6+. Just carry it around all day in your pocket no need for a holster, Unless your packing Lol !! Anyway I would hire Apple engineers to manufacture it & have the testers throw it to the ground as hard as they can & if it doesn't disintegrate then it passes our drop test. The screen would double for gps maps with automatic pin drops to view your next stops. & yes it would be hands free driving because it would be fixated on a dash stand, This would help the swing drivers. I would also eliminate ever scanning pkg's again because the shipping labels will have chips that confirm when the pkg. is at its destination with gps. technology. All we would need to do is confirm the count & retrieve a sig. for business stops & leave. D.R would be even more efficient once you arrive to a stop you would just press the "Confirm" button & thats it no scanning anymore, You would still have options for not in, other locations, Etc. The technology would be similar to Apple's new payment system "applePay" that uses chip technology to transfer payment from the "Reader" at the store to the phone to process payment. What ideas wood you come up with?

In my post i made a mistake with getting a sig. That would not exist anymore, All the customer would need to do is place a finger on the screen & their finger print would be the sig.

S

selfcancelsignal

There should never be miss loads. There should be some kind of sound that goes off if a parcel enters the wrong PC during the sort. How's that for technology? Boom!

mjjlohn

I would love to see a customizable edd where you could manually reorder stops after download. Also the ability to add and save notes tied to your ID number.

Ms.PacMan

The fingerprint sig would be tough to verify but a good idea. It would be nice just to have the person sign a signature card that UPS could scan into a computer, then have a person sign and just push a info on file button.

Eventually UPS would have the largest database of signatures and work histories in the U.S.