Idiot pushes record.Idiot unemployed

Box Ox

Damn, you mean Drumpf actually won the electoral college? 🤣

Well even if he did, he at least still lost Arizona by a wider margin than we thought according to the GOP-connected bros over at Cyber Ninjas. Their CEO is of course Doug Logan, the former chairman of the Arizona Republican Party. 🤣🤣🤣

“Rather than finding that Trump defeated President Joe Biden in the competitive swing state’s most populous county, Cyber Ninjas tallied 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump than previously counted, according to The New York Times, which obtained a copy of the draft.”

Working4the1%

Well even if he did, he at least still lost Arizona by a wider margin than we thought according to the GOP-connected bros over at Cyber Ninjas. Their CEO is of course Doug Logan, the former chairman of the Arizona Republican Party. 🤣🤣🤣

“Rather than finding that Trump defeated President Joe Biden in the competitive swing state’s most populous county, Cyber Ninjas tallied 99 additional votes for Biden and 261 fewer votes for Trump than previously counted, according to The New York Times, which obtained a copy of the draft.”
That so Trumpy … it always gets worse

Working4the1%

Indeed. I just wish the supposedly moderate Biden Administration had revealed its true self before the election. I wouldn’t have voted at all.
Sad that an adult can’t make simple decisions between good and evil. Relax you not voting would have changed margin of victory…for of most voted for President in history to 7.999.999

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trump lost by 44,000 votes.
Why are you Democrats so uneducated about how your government chooses it's leaders?
For the uneducated, the Founding Fathers originally proposed having Congress choose the President. Opponents proposed the Popular Vote to choose the President. Both camps conceded that the individual voter was (statistically) too ignorant to make an informed choice. The Electoral College was their compromise.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Confession time. Has anyone ever used an unsuitable location DEX08 because you didn't like something about the recipient (political ideology, his favorite sports team, personal issue, anything) when there actually was no threat at all of the package being stolen? I have. Most of the time it was to this old wretch who always wrote letters to the newspaper about how she hated conservatives and so on. I'd never done anything to her but I figured if she wanted a reason to hate me I'd give her one. Let that b*tch get it at the station.