Idiots of UPS.

hehe xd

A dude tried roasting me then called me white boy so I called him black boy and apparently i'm the racist. I really wonder how some people end up where they are

hehe xd

Where the :censored2: is my spaceship?
Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 11.22.23 PM.png

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
I like being called white boy...I just reply with "thank you and damn proud!" But god I'd be crucified if I said hey brown boy or hey yellow boy or hey black boy

hehe xd

I like being called white boy...I just reply with "thank you and damn proud!" But god I'd be crucified if I said hey brown boy or hey yellow boy or hey black boy
it's just funny how the backwards logic works with some people lol. guess they still think they're oppressed

Indecisi0n

A dude tried roasting me then called me white boy so I called him black boy and apparently i'm the racist. I really wonder how some people end up where they are
The black card Trump's a lot brah. Gay card is up there with it as well. If you have a black, female lesbian then consider her the mother Mary.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
The black card Trump's a lot brah. Gay card is up there with it as well. If you have a black, female lesbian then consider her the mother Mary.
When I was a part timer there was a sup who was a black female lesbian...I said it on here before and everyone gave me crap...but she could literally get away with murder