If abortion is a “choice” should rape also be legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about other forms of stealing ? After all it’s my body and my choice to do what I want the rights of anyone else doesn’t matter. Women are weaker than men are and they’re not actual people. All that matters is my own hedonistic pleasure.

The words and phrases that the left uses to justify infanticide could be used to justify almost any other crime. As long as the slaughter of babies is a choice I think rape should also be our choice what does everyone think ?

Last edited:
What about other forms of stealing ? After all it’s my body and my choice to do what I want the rights of anyone else doesn’t matter. Women are weaker than men are and they’re not actual people. All that matters is my own hedonistic pleasure.

The words and phrases that the left uses to justify infanticide could be used to justify almost any other crime. As long as the slaughter of babies is a choice I think rape should also be our choice what does everyone think ?
I think you should quit drinking right now

Re-Raise

WTF?

The reactions I got to this thread shows how evil and disgusting abortion is and the arguments used to justify it. Thanks for proving my point

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

How’s about I rip your eyebrows off and rape them? Would that make you happy??

Status
Not open for further replies.