If I apply off-the-street as a warehouse delivery driver, will I likely be laid off after a while?

Is it worth applying for a warehouse package driver as an off-the-street person?

• Yes, I enjoyed it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but you will be laid off when they no longer need you.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No, I would apply to work with another company.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate UPS and wouldn't recommend them.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I never worked as a package delivery driver.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

IncrediNick

From my understanding, UPS operates on a seniority basis so they will give preference to their employees who have been with them for longer, and the people to be laid off are the first to go. I just turned 21, which is the minimum age for this position if I'm not wrong.

How often do lay-offs occur? And long will you work there until you're out of the job? Thanks.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
From my understanding, UPS operates on a seniority basis so they will give preference to their employees who have been with them for longer, and the people to be laid off are the first to go. I just turned 21, which is the minimum age for this position if I'm not wrong.

How often do lay-offs occur? And long will you work there until you're out of the job? Thanks.
Usually they're laid off into the hub

More than likely you will be a seasonal employee at this point in the year

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Huh?