If I had a death squad..

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod we've talked about this. At your age and with those velcro sneakers you wear. That's how you break a hip.
I just got 2 new pair of shoes. They wanted to know if I wanted Velcro. I can still tie my own shoes so I said no. I’m sure that day will come though. P.S. Thanks for the new shoes by the way- they were on your dime through the VA.

JustDeliverIt

Mine would be the people, usually men, that yank the door open right as you are laying their package at the door
I swear I am going to eff my back up getting startled like that

And after they yank the door open they wonder why you just walked away and didn't hand them the Amazon box you just set down. Now they have to step outside.

542thruNthru

I just got 2 new pair of shoes. They wanted to know if I wanted Velcro. I can still tie my own shoes so I said no. I’m sure that day will come though. P.S. Thanks for the new shoes by the way- they were on your dime through the VA.

It was my pleasure.

El Correcto

god is dead
Thank you for your service

Whither

Scofflaw
And after they yank the door open they wonder why you just walked away and didn't hand them the Amazon box you just set down. Now they have to step outside.

Also: when you're 10 paces away from the house after leaving a shoebox on the porch and a customer, who happens to be chattering on her cellphone, barks "EXCUSE ME?!" and you turn to point out where the pkg is, only for her to bark "EXCUSE ME?!" again before you roll out. "It's right there, have a nice day!" And this customer has the nerve to call in a complaint.

Also: a preacher at a church with multiple doors and one vague sign pointing the direction where deliveries are to go who meets you at one door and immediately gives a lecture about the delivery point due to being awfully inconvenienced. And when you briefly explain that it's your first time delivering there and the signage is not clear, asking for his last name, is absurd enough to get offended "Don't say the sign is vague! Blah blah blah--" "Sir, your last name please?" "Look, I know you guys are very busy this time of the year--" "Sir, your last name please?" "--but the regular driver--" "Sir, your last name please?"

Overpaid Union Thug

Here lately I would send the death squads to people that order a mattress in a box, then decide to return it and upon the driver arriving try and get us to pick up said mattress without any packaging whatsoever.

Let me top this off, office/business trucks that have pallets full of copy paper. 50 pounds isn’t :censored2: until it’s a full/multiple trucks. Hate sorting that bs