If I ran UPS

P

Playdoe

If I ran UPS the first thing that I would do is find the best hedge fund manager in the world and have them manage our pension funds. I would forgo any raises and offer a 401k match up to 6 %. Next, I would raise the health care deductible to ten grand and offer a MSA card to offset that deductible. I would institute a program that really honors years of safety with a new company stock called safety stock. This new class of stock would be the envy of the corporate world. All employees who made the grade would immediately earn shares of safety stock equal to the safety years earned. Next, I would have a sales lead incentive plan that payed real dollars. Next, I would have an independent audit firm that had to find ten things good with each manager and supervisor. Employees would be encouraged to rate management on performance and people skills. All promotions and corporate advancements would be based on a real and verifiable screening process that entailed full disclosure and full audit agreement. Every manager would have to recertify every four years. If they failed they would go to the bottom of the seniority list in their last assignment.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Playdoe

I was hoping to get people to post some ideas by saying, "If I ran UPS......"considering we have a contract comming up.....

UnconTROLLed

perfection
If I ran UPS the first thing that I would do is find the best hedge fund manager in the world and have them manage our pension funds. I would forgo any raises and offer a 401k match up to 6 %. Next, I would raise the health care deductible to ten grand and offer a MSA card to offset that deductible. I would institute a program that really honors years of safety with a new company stock called safety stock. This new class of stock would be the envy of the corporate world. All employees who made the grade would immediately earn shares of safety stock equal to the safety years earned. Next, I would have a sales lead incentive plan that payed real dollars. Next, I would have an independent audit firm that had to find ten things good with each manager and supervisor. Employees would be encouraged to rate management on performance and people skills. All promotions and corporate advancements would be based on a real and verifiable screening process that entailed full disclosure and full audit agreement. Every manager would have to recertify every four years. If they failed they would go to the bottom of the seniority list in their last assignment.
623062pc01oma8g9.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I would actually have the drivers set up trace and the person doing dispatch would have some area knowledge. As opposed to routes being set up by monkeys throwing darts at a map.

rocket man

if i ran ups? i wouldnt be on this site id laugh all the way to the bank

menotyou

bella amicizia
Are you really a jerk ? Or do you just play one on Browncafe/ Just because a post doesnt interest you or meet your interest, does nt give you the right to post like that.
Can we make this a poll? I vote for, well, I guess jerk is the only option in here. I vote in real life, also.