If one of us got struck by lightning....

Hedley_Lamarr

Would it be our fault???
I got chased by some chickens the other day in this apartment complex I deliver to. I wonder what the policy is on chicken peckkings...

drewed

Shankman
wed find something, your tat was visible you had a blue tooth on, you had a radio on your dash something!!!!!!!!!! lol

looper804

Is it time to go home yet
Guess it would be the same as being bitten by a dog.But you have to ask yourself would you want to admit that you were bitten by a chicken? Your co-workers would be razzing you for the rest of your career and still talk about you years after you retire.I would either say nothing or claim it was a big dog.

Hedley_Lamarr

Guess it would be the same as being bitten by a dog.But you have to ask yourself would you want to admit that you were bitten by a chicken? Your co-workers would be razzing you for the rest of your career and still talk about you years after you retire.I would either say nothing or claim it was a big dog.
Well I guess I can agree with that. I guess we can also agree on the Eagles and Redskins SUCK....

IDoLessWorkThanMost

For entertainment value, bring a few 20 pound+ Maine Coon cats to the apartment on a Saturday. Nice cats. They'll keep the chickens busy. And your furry little lion friends can have fun.

coonbig.jpg

Leftinbuilding

You ain't been bit till you've been bitten by a goose. Seriously. They are very aggressive and mean. People keep them for rattlesnake protection. They will eat a snake and are almost immune from bites, because their down is too thick for fangs to penetrate. Noisy and dirty too. Hate em.

outamyway

If you were struck by lightning, just hope you are unconscious for a while. Cause' the first thing your sup will ask you if you're not is "can you finish your route?"

If just the car was struck and it was damaged, it would be an avoidable accident.

Why?

You shouldn't have pissed off God.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a driver who was attacked by a cat. The cat jumped on to his face and dug his claws in real deep. And, yes, he endured many of the same jokes that are going through your minds right now. I guess it was actually very painful.