If rioters stopped your package car

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I'd never help, but I wouldn't get in their way.

I wonder if the cop was on video just the same but only was on George for 2-minutes if the treatment and arrest would of been justified?

I've watched a lot of those Cops shows, like most have. I can't count how many times they had the suspect in custody and they said they couldn't breathe or "you're hurting me".

Almost 9-minutes is murder. They should of arrested all the cops involved. If it was 2-minutes down on the ground. Medals given out.

Seymour Packages

I'd open the bulkhead door, hand over the keys, and even teach them to use the DIAD. Useless consumer junk from Amazon and Target can be replaced. Nothing worth defending on that package car.

quad decade guy

I'd never help, but I wouldn't get in their way.

I wonder if the cop was on video just the same but only was on George for 2-minutes if the treatment and arrest would of been justified?

I've watched a lot of those Cops shows, like most have. I can't count how many times they had the suspect in custody and they said they couldn't breathe or "you're hurting me".

Almost 9-minutes is murder. They should of arrested all the cops involved. If it was 2-minutes down on the ground. Medals given out.

Curious, were you there? What happened all the way through? How did it get to that point? Ever been a cop? Never hear these questions being asked. Now, am I justifying what happened? Absolutely not. Just asking questions. And the suspect, if he says "you are hurting me(lol), do you let him up to get another shot at you? So, murder has a time limit? Wow. So, how did the victim/suspect(whatever) get there. He was just standing there and poof the cops showed up and killed him?

Overpaid Union Thug

I think those of you that live in liberal cesspools should consider carrying those small packs of Black Cat fireworks and a lighter. You could light them quickly and toss them out of the truck and make your escape as all the thugs are running for cover because they think it’s gun fire.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Curious, were you there? What happened all the way through? How did it get to that point? Ever been a cop? Never hear these questions being asked. Now, am I justifying what happened? Absolutely not. Just asking questions. And the suspect, if he says "you are hurting me(lol), do you let him up to get another shot at you? So, murder has a time limit? Wow. So, how did the victim/suspect(whatever) get there. He was just standing there and poof the cops showed up and killed him?
My wife is a former police officer, and it’s her opinion that the officer’s use of force was beyond excessive. A man in handcuffs can be restrained without putting your full body weight on his neck for several minutes.

quad decade guy

Would you get out and help roll it over?? Also, which side would be easier to start the roll??

Asking for a friend.

How about stopping before you get to that point? The bigger question is will the union back you up on the job abandonment. At what point will personal safety come into play. I believe this is a serious question.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Cool use of the bold button. I respect her opinion, because it comes with experience. It’s also the opinion of every law enforcement officer I’ve heard weigh in on this case so far.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
It's highlighted to "emphasize" a point. Again, what exactly happened? We all know the dead part.
We only know what happened from the the video shot by the teenage girl. In your opinion, is there something that could have happened prior to the beginning of the video that would justify sitting on a man’s neck for nine minutes?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Cool use of the bold button. I respect her opinion, because it comes with experience. It’s also the opinion of every law enforcement officer I’ve heard weigh in on this case so far.
I don't have an opinion one way or another on that case, but it's nice to hear someone with a little more insight.
Lots of people on both sides saying lots of things when they have absolutely no context, or understanding of the job, etc...

Thank your wife for her service, from some random internet stranger. :)