IF the superbowl gets moved to Tuesday, how many sick calls will UPS get??

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Of course it is. It's not like the Browns will ever make that game.

nflsadbrownsfan.gif
They could always buy tickets.

Squint

No more work for me!
Do you know how much lost productivity there is on a national basis on the day after the Super Bowl?

Does it really matter? Something tells me you aren't a fan of sports anyway. Kind of like the nerd that always got picked on in school. But then again, I'm just guessing here. It's just the way you present yourself, such a know it all. Shouldn't you know this answer?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Does it really matter? Something tells me you aren't a fan of sports anyway. Kind of like the nerd that always got picked on in school. But then again, I'm just guessing here. It's just the way you present yourself, such a know it all. Shouldn't you know this answer?
You have Upstate confused with me.
I do know everything. What I don't know, I will learn and evaluate.
And, make no mistake -- it is always all about me.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
His name is johhny football. Google it

Yeah. I seem to remember Brady Quinn, Tim Couch, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden an others as those "anointed ones" that were going to lead the Browns out of obscurity.

Can't wait to see the 6'1" Manziel bomb in the NFL before being released after he's been arrested a time or two.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yeah. I seem to remember Brady Quinn, Tim Couch, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden an others as those "anointed ones" that were going to lead the Browns out of obscurity.

Can't wait to see the 6'1" Manziel bomb in the NFL before being released after he's been arrested a time or two.
How tall is Drew Brees???

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
How tall is Drew Brees???
He is 6 foot even.
Brees holds numerous NFL records including highest completion percentage in a season (71.2%), most 300+ yard passing games in a season (13), most completions in a season (468) and holds the record for most consecutive games with at least 1 touchdown pass (54), surpassing Johnny Unitas's record of 47 straight games with a touchdown pass, a record which stood for 52 years.[31] Since joining the New Orleans Saints, Brees has led all NFL quarterbacks in: total passing yards four times (three of those over 5,000 yards), three times in completion percentage, once in passer rating, and four times in touchdown passes.[32] Brees is the owner of the 5th most career passing yards all-time, behind only Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino and John Elway.[33] Brees also has the 4th most career touchdown passes all-time in NFL history.[34]

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
He is 6 foot even.
Brees holds numerous NFL records including highest completion percentage in a season (71.2%), most 300+ yard passing games in a season (13), most completions in a season (468) and holds the record for most consecutive games with at least 1 touchdown pass (54), surpassing Johnny Unitas's record of 47 straight games with a touchdown pass, a record which stood for 52 years.[31] Since joining the New Orleans Saints, Brees has led all NFL quarterbacks in: total passing yards four times (three of those over 5,000 yards), three times in completion percentage, once in passer rating, and four times in touchdown passes.[32] Brees is the owner of the 5th most career passing yards all-time, behind only Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino and John Elway.[33] Brees also has the 4th most career touchdown passes all-time in NFL history.[34]

1367599888035.gif

Brees has been the beneficiary of playing in a dome, in a weak NFC South, and with a talented WR corps and most years a very strong running game.

Manziel would be playing outside in Cleveland with its crap weather, in a division with two perennial powerhouses in Pittsburgh and Baltimore as well as the Bengals who are much improved lately, with only Gordon, Cameron, and not much else.

Good luck with that.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
W
1367599888035.gif

Brees has been the beneficiary of playing in a dome, in a weak NFC South, and with a talented WR corps and most years a very strong running game.

Manziel would be playing outside in Cleveland with its crap weather, in a division with two perennial powerhouses in Pittsburgh and Baltimore as well as the Bengals who are much improved lately, with only Gordon, Cameron, and not much else.

Good luck with that.
wont need luck. Don't know if you watched pro bowl but Gordon and Cameron both shined and with other pro bowlers Alex Mack joe Hayden and Thomas we get johhny football and dynamic wr Sammy Watkins both in 1st round with new coach I think playoffs for shure. We will see