If this company was employee owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPSSOCKS

Dear Socks, that idea is almost as good as some of the posts you have made. And now you want us to take you seriously?

Best

d

I see you are following my threads. You envy me don't you? This is a website not real life. I don't care who takes what serious. You are officially my web stalker. Enjoy

Best

S

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Not a stalker, just one that finds your rants funny. While you do not speak for most management, your posts do reflect the attitude of a number of management employees I have come to know over the years. Not a one will be missed.

Besides, from your post, it sounds like you enjoy dishing it out, but when someone attempts to return your folly, you cry foul? How funny.

d

UPSSOCKS

Not a stalker, just one that finds your rants funny. While you do not speak for most management, your posts do reflect the attitude of a number of management employees I have come to know over the years. Not a one will be missed.

Besides, from your post, it sounds like you enjoy dishing it out, but when someone attempts to return your folly, you cry foul? How funny.

d

No foul, simply speaking the truth. You responded to many of my post all in one day. I thought maybe I struck a nerver or something.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Socks, there are times I have time to explore the café, and other times not. It is just that simple. And I respond to those threads and posts that strike my interest. Nothing more to it than that.

So could your glance over your shoulder be a sign of your narcissistic insecurity?

d

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Socks, there are times I have time to explore the café, and other times not. It is just that simple. And I respond to those threads and posts that strike my interest. Nothing more to it than that.

So could your glance over your shoulder be a sign of your narcissistic insecurity?

d

Hmm..more like his incessant need to be the contrare against union folk in every single thread.
Narcissism yes, that was established last year. We need a new diagnosis for 2011, he is a dual-diagnosis type

UPSSOCKS

d

No insecurities here, but I do feel uncomfortable when someone is looking over my shoulder.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
No insecurities here, but I do feel uncomfortable when someone is looking over my shoulder.

Interesting. And at what age did you first exhibit this type of feeling..........

Also of interest, the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do to you. You dont like it when someone looks over your shoulder, what would make you think others (hourly come to mind) are any different.

But I do appreciate the candor.

Best

d

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Cheryl has gotten a few phone calls from ups when they felt a line was crossed.
So yes someone does monitor it and it's not hoax or pretz.
For the record I have only ever gotten 1 phone call from a lawyer representing UPS. The call was to ask me to delete the account registered as Mike Eskew because the person using it had posted some racist jokes. I deleted the account and that was the end of it.

I have never seen any evidence that this site is monitored by UPS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
For the record I have only ever gotten 1 phone call from a lawyer representing UPS. The call was to ask me to delete the account registered as Mike Eskew because the person using it had posted some racist jokes. I deleted the account and that was the end of it.

Does a Corporate shill count?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

That last line should have read "I have never seen any additional evidence that this site is monitored by UPS":funny:

There, Tie, you happy?, I moderated Cheryl's post. You happy now?

d (taking off the suposed mod hat.