If you’re paying anyone less than 15 an hour

That’s what the plus sign was for ;)

I am curious though do you know how much H&W is? Was trying to compare our compensation to local lineman union.
I'm sure @542thruNthru could show you where the numbers are at.

For the full-time pension they are paying over $500 a week and the health insurance isn't too far behind it

It's a lot of money. Then add in vacations, paid holidays,sick/personal/ option days
It's a big chunk of cash

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
expect horrible quality and turnover. It’s 2020.

When you pay your employees less than 15, you are not paying them a living wage.

If you were paid twice that you would still be unhappy.

another "entitlement generational" rant . go start your own business then. nothing stopping you from making $1000 an hour except yourself.

i bet you live in your mother's basement and collect food stamps and section 8 and get every thing you can get legally and illegally.

Nah
expect horrible quality and turnover. It’s 2020.

When you pay your employees less than 15, you are not paying them a living wage.

Treat people with some respect and maybe you’ll get some in return

Try taking some pride in your work. As Jesus said, "he who is faithful in little is faithful in much." If you can't do a good job for $14.00/hr, why would anybody believe that you could do a good job for more?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's a paraphrase of Luke 16:10. My preferred translation, the ESV, says One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much.

Luke 16:10 Whoever is faithful with very little will also be faithful with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.
Oh so it’s thousands of years old and has passed through countless edits and no one has any clue if Jesus said that or not.

Gotcha. That’s what I thought.

WorknLateHuh

Want to earn more money? Learn a trade, skill set, or put the time into a company.

How much respect a company should give you has nothing to do with the pay you deserve

Package Stick

"Send it."
Try taking some pride in your work. As Jesus said, "he who is faithful in little is faithful in much." If you can't do a good job for $14.00/hr, why would anybody believe that you could do a good job for more?
When I'm on OT my hands start to slow down ;).

When I'm driving trains sometimes I'll go around in a circle a couple times.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Oh so it’s thousands of years old and has passed through countless edits and no one has any clue if Jesus said that or not.

Gotcha. That’s what I thought.
I always thought of you as more of a bib jeans kinda guy.

brownslave.jpg