If you’re paying anyone less than 15 an hour

Days

expect horrible quality and turnover. It’s 2020.

When you pay your employees less than 15, you are not paying them a living wage.

Treat people with some respect and maybe you’ll get some in return

rod

Retired 22 years

When you pay your employees less than 15, you are not paying them a living wage.

So everyone makes 35-40 bucks an hour? Hows that going to work? Somebody has to be on the bottom of the totem pole---just don't be that guy.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Did you just realize this?

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
In our last election I voted for the minimum wage increase that was on the ballot.

I have regretted it ever since I got my 8 piece nugget at the drive through.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
20 by 2020 failed, next up is 21 by 2021. Every year is actually a slight compromise, if you think about it.
It's been quite a few years for us lefties, I still remember the 15 by 2015 signage.

Justaloader

The medical alone more than makes up for it. I can't wait for my benefits to kick in....as shutting down my medical insurance at my "9-5" along with my wife shutting hers down will net us an extra grand a month. Have to look at the "big" picture versus that "per hour" number.