If you could afford to quit how would you?

rod

Retired 22 years
At a couple of crappy jobs I had growing up when I gave them a week or two notice they let me go right away. I guess they figured anyone that's going to walk isn't going to be a big asset to their company anyway.

SCV good to go sir.

If I won the lottery, stick around to annoy managment.

That's a good idea. If I'm set for life, might as well make life as agonizing as possible for the people who do it us everyday.

Will set my diad to ODO and then run it 100% backwards without breaking trace, even if I have to unload the entire package car to get to 1 box.
All my airs will of course be late.
All my pickups will be sheeted as missed.
Out for lunch? Closed anyways, if the sup wants to resheet it I'll give them my diad when I head back in (at 11:59 pm).
Driver releasing packages in sight and in weather.
That bulk head door isn't closing at all.
Will take my lunch between 12 and 1 like normal people and my second lunch around 7 when I should be having dinner.
Gonna chat with all my customers for 2 minutes and generate sales leads and then forget where I put them.

I think I'm going to start playing the lottery now.

Overpaid Union Thug

If I won the lottery I'd continue working until I'm fired. It wouldn't be hard to get fired because I wouldn't hesitate to do most of the things we all wish we could do everyday but don't because we don't want to get fired. For example....tell a customer to hurry the #### up when they are peeling themselves off their mattress to come answer the door.

jaker

trolling
I can't believe people still believe in giving two weeks notice

Most people are let go on the spot and others don't even care . Like that one commercial that shows a person giving her 15 years notice if I was her boss a would let her go the moment she said that

HardknocksUPSer

Had a preloader across from my who I became friends with, after a few months he grew tired of the place and kept saying he was going to go out with a bang, he waited till the flow got unbarebale one day, he walked out when no sup was close and told me to wait 15mins before telling anyone, I proceeded to wait it and thinking he may come back in but he never did, 15mins later it was one hell of a mess, he had his trucks 1/4 of the way loaded and sups had to clean up the disaster. Come to find out every package he loaded before walking out was misloads. It was pretty classy.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Two weeks notice is the most professional way to do it. And at least looks good on your track record.