if you fart

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
This has nothing to do with farts but....last week I had a descrepancy in my paycheck of $3.42. I didn't say much about it well, because it was only $3.42. This week there is a descrepancy of $8.76. Well that would be a total of $12.18. This morning I am going down to the union hall to let them know what I have found. Should I do that first, or should I bring it to my full-timer's attention first? Let's just say that happens every month, 5 mins here...2 mins there...it all adds up, right? Well if there was a descrepancy of $12.18 a month X 12 that would be a total of $146.16. As a part-timer, I scrounge for minutes...LOL...but they friggin' add up!!

It's not about farting...but it's a bunch of you-know-what!! :)

J,
In my opinion, I would bring it to the attention of my Supervisor first.
Going to the Union without giving management a chance to make it right could backfire on you and perhaps make you a "target" for someone looking for trouble.
It's definitely not your fault, but you need to let your Sup get it fixed, if he/she doesn't or drags their feet, by all means take it elsewhere for attention.
Good luck.:happy2:
Jennifer, DOL is right. You have to take it to mgt first. Take your steward with you.

jenniferlynn

I did just that, took it to my full-timer. It was looked into and was seen where the discrepancy was. I jumped the gun, 'cause it kinda p'd me off ya know? I took the advice that was given and did the right thing...it's all good :happy-very:

Cementups

Box Monkey
Careful how much you fart in the driver's seat of a package car. There are sensors now in the seats that read in teh telemaztics system and management will be able to tell if you are doing it in a time effective manner.

rod

Retired 22 years
Careful how much you fart in the driver's seat of a package car. There are sensors now in the seats that read in teh telemaztics system and management will be able to tell if you are doing it in a time effective manner.

If you lift one cheek it will say your seatbelt isn't fastened.

D

Dis-organized Labor

I did just that, took it to my full-timer. It was looked into and was seen where the discrepancy was. I jumped the gun, 'cause it kinda p'd me off ya know? I took the advice that was given and did the right thing...it's all good :happy-very:

Glad it worked out:happy-very: