If you get a private message, you should try and return it.

This site is a family. Disfunctually as it is. I mean what family isn't these day. " I come from a I bread Irish one-" why can't you message back. Why would it have to come to this. I wish I could say no hard feelings but I posted it. Best of luck to this person who they are. I appreciate you and just needed an answer that's all.humbly yours. A man lost without his dog and his dad. God bless you good person.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
This site is a family. Disfunctually as it is. I mean what family isn't these day. " I come from a I bread Irish one-" why can't you message back. Why would it have to come to this. I wish I could say no hard feelings but I posted it. Best of luck to this person who they are. I appreciate you and just needed an answer that's all.humbly yours. A man lost without his dog and his dad. God bless you good person.
love you.jpg
lol.

Future

Victory Ride
You can Pm me anytime brother... i am a lonely divorced UPS man...raising a 16yr old son(not fun) lol ......got one sis left......everyone else in family is dead.....sis lives 3000 miles away......I do like our disfunctional family on The BC

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
That is the appeal of Brown Cafe. I feel I could sit down and break bread with any of you. Sure, there may be an argument or three but at the end of the day we are all brothers and sisters in brown.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That is the appeal of Brown Cafe. I feel I could sit down and break bread with any of you. Sure, there may be an argument or three but at the end of the day we are all brothers and sisters in brown.
Very good point, Joe....No one knows what it's like to work for Brown unless you actually do it. You can tell all the stories to outsiders that you want....they don't really get it. We are the brown family...even Upstate, but he's more like the ugly red headed stepchild...lol