If you think Trump will pass guns laws

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Trump will do whatever he thinks will make him look good. He's not your daddy, he doesn't care at all about you or the second amendment.
And he really doesn't like DIDO ... he told me personally.
He said, "Fire that sumbitch!"
Then he told me not to do it ... it would be more fun to watch 'em squirm!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And he really doesn't like DIDO ... he told me personally.
He said, "Fire that sumbitch!"
Then he told me not to do it ... it would be more fun to watch 'em squirm!
DonaldDraws1519797806502.gif

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Trump will do whatever he thinks will make him look good. He's not your daddy, he doesn't care at all about you or the second amendment.

The best way to look good is to do things that are consistent with his campaign platform. I don't require that a politician prove that he "really cares" about something that's done to my liking.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If you are white, privileged, native born and wealthy beyond comprehension simply because you were born into it.

Some people spend four years and go deeply into debt in order to recite such boilerplate clichès. Bacha is proof that any clown can do it.

PT Car Washer

trump will be just as effective at gun reform laws as he was with the repeal of Obamacare. Or outlawing abortion. Both of witch he promised to do. And building the wall that Mexico will pay for.

bacha29

trump will be just as effective at gun reform laws as he was with the repeal of Obamacare. Or outlawing abortion. Both of witch he promised to do. And building the wall that Mexico will pay for.
Given the stories out tonight from WAPO and NYT the gun issue is likely to fade away quickly as an embattled president may try to shut down the Mueller investigation before the money trail can be traced all the way to his front door.