If your reading glasses make you crazy read this.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Several years ago I decided to see if there was an alternative to reading glasses. The readers made me nuts. Always fogging up, dropping, breaking and so on. Short story is I now use a single contact lens in my non-dominant eye. It was life changing.
YMMV.

Several years ago I decided to see if there was an alternative to reading glasses. The readers made me nuts. Always fogging up, dropping, breaking and so on. Short story is I now use a single contact lens in my non-dominant eye. It was life changing.
YMMV.
If you get hired on full-time you will have eyeglass coverage....

BlackFriday

If you get hired on full-time you will have eyeglass coverage....
No way I'd get hired full time. It isn't the cost of glasses (readers are dirt cheap as I'm sure you know). It's that they are a total PIA. They are not like regular glasses that stay on. They gotta come off to do anything other than close work.

BlackFriday

I can only go by my experience which is 24 years using them and nothing negative can be blamed on readers. I'm sure some will say wearing one contact will eventually make me walk in circles?

Made brown

YMMV.
My eye dr called it monocular vision or something like that. I know exactly what you are talking about tho.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
YMMV.
Get lasik after you (if) become a RPCD

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
My eye dr called it monocular vision or something like that...
oie_overlay-3.gif

upsgrunt

It's amazing. The left is in such horrible shape that they have not resort to "Mr. Bonespurs".
That's so weak and embarrassing. Truly common leftist talking point.

It’s why Trump made so much money. RENT FREE in SO many heads for SO long.
It’s a non-explainable phenomenon.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
YMMV.
Stop jerking off, it’s not getting any bigger with glasses.

Or stop being poor and get your eyes fixed, I was offered mono bison when I had LASIK but turned it down, messes up your mind.

BlackFriday

Just trying to help those who's readers make them crazy. Do you read the thread titles? Didn't think so.
What makes people flame just for the hell of it?