If

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I don't get on here when im working until after I get home and get done all my prep work for the following work day. I like getting on here but worlds not going to come to an end if I don't. Some people get on here all day, im just like really dude, you need to get a life if you have nothing better to do than to surf on here all day. Just being honest, and no way would I get on here on my lunch, id rather surf the internet or talk on my phone or watch a movie on my phone than be on here lol. Is it fun to get on here? Of course it is but not to the point where im crazy and on here 24-7 lol. When im on vacation ill get on here different times of the day if I don't have any work to do while im on vacation. :peaceful:

Cementups

Box Monkey
Yeah, yeah.

You kind of come on the forum like a second or third shift guy.

Yeah, my working 8:45am - ~6pm and family gets in the way of posting earlier. I've talked to my boss about it but he doesn't seem to care and makes packages a priority. He's a jerk like that. And the family.......well, they're just more important that all of you :p

Packmule

Not much during the workday. Cell sig sucks out here in my little town. The Net is too slow to BC, Facebook or just surf. Doing good when I can call the wife and let her know when to expect me home.

oldngray

nowhere special
Not at work. I don't have a smart phone. I have a phone with special needs.
GXgsszP.jpg