IG Horowitz finds FBI Investigation of Clinton was Biased ... and Trump as well

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
FBI Director Wray downplays the besmirching of the FBI in the IG's report but its obvious the Clinton investigation was biased and slow-walked.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, in a comprehensive and at-times scathing report on the handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, exposed extraordinary text messages by a top FBI official vowing to "stop" Donald Trump -- while calling then-director James Comey's actions in the case "insubordinate."

Turdferguson

Just a turd
FBI Director Wray downplays the besmirching of the FBI in the IG's report but its obvious the Clinton investigation was biased and slow-walked.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, in a comprehensive and at-times scathing report on the handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, exposed extraordinary text messages by a top FBI official vowing to "stop" Donald Trump -- while calling then-director James Comey's actions in the case "insubordinate."

You're Anti-American according to your standards . You have bad mouthed an American institution. What type of parents would raise such an American hating person?

bbsam

Staff member
It’s weird. Biased against Trump but reopened the Clinton investigation just weeks before the election? Contrast that with lovers sending private text messages and I think Clinton got the crappier end of things.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It’s weird. Biased against Trump but reopened the Clinton investigation just weeks before the election? Contrast that with lovers sending private text messages and I think Clinton got the crappier end of things.
Yep, based on what is known now.
Keep in mind, the scope of IG Horowitz's investigation was the Clinton e-mail investigation and he was appointed by Obama.
The incidental bias by the Love Birds points to negative bias against Trump ... however, that has not been investigated yet except for ancillary investigation by Mueller.

At this point, since Trump won, I say let FBI Director and OPR investigate that and put measures in place.

One can certainly deduct bias against Trump but it is based on superficial investigation into that aspect.

bbsam

Staff member
Yep, based on what is known now.
Keep in mind, the scope of IG Horowitz's investigation was the Clinton e-mail investigation and he was appointed by Obama.
The incidental bias by the Love Birds points to negative bias against Trump ... however, that has not been investigated yet except for ancillary investigation by Mueller.

At this point, since Trump won, I say let FBI Director and OPR investigate that and put measures in place.

One can certainly deduct bias against Trump but it is based on superficial investigation into that aspect.
Well van and the others were waiting for this day. The day Hillary would end up in chains. “Just wait til the IG report comes out,” they said.

Blah. Pretty weak.

vantexan

Well van and the others were waiting for this day. The day Hillary would end up in chains. “Just wait til the IG report comes out,” they said.

Blah. Pretty weak.
She still broke the law and Comey and Lynch covered for her. You can spin it any way you like, having that private server with top secret documents on it is a huge violation of the law concerning classified documents. It's been reported that foreign intelligence agencies hacked her server and the computers of aides she was sending emails to. People have been imprisoned for much, much less concerning classified material. And don't tell me for a second you'd be so nonchalant about it if a Republican Secretary of State did that. Anyone doing this should be prosecuted if for no other reason than to discourage others from doing the same. That Democrats would gloss it over and nominate such a person says to me your party is morally bankrupt. And that's no lie Sportello.

It will be fine

She still broke the law and Comey and Lynch covered for her. You can spin it any way you like, having that private server with top secret documents on it is a huge violation of the law concerning classified documents. It's been reported that foreign intelligence agencies hacked her server and the computers of aides she was sending emails to. People have been imprisoned for much, much less concerning classified material. And don't tell me for a second you'd be so nonchalant about it if a Republican Secretary of State did that. Anyone doing this should be prosecuted if for no other reason than to discourage others from doing the same. That Democrats would gloss it over and nominate such a person says to me your party is morally bankrupt. And that's no lie Sportello.
Are you cool with Trump using an unsecured phone? How about conducting diplomacy in the middle of Mar A Lago under the lights of countless unsecured phones, in full public view?

oldngray

nowhere special
Comey decided to do a bogus investigation where he had already decided it would clear Hillary. He was sure she would win and didn't want the threat of a later investigation to be hanging over her head.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I don't think this guy wanted to chain up Hillary ... maybe impeach Trump.

Van Jones - CNN Pundit.jpg

vantexan

Are you cool with Trump using an unsecured phone? How about conducting diplomacy in the middle of Mar A Lago under the lights of countless unsecured phones, in full public view?
Trump tweeting on an unsecured phone is in no way comparable to what she did. And she deleted 33,000 emails while under subpoena and went to great lengths to make them unrecoverable. If you mishandled top secret documents like she did you'd be in prison. The only person I can think of who did anything comparable is Edward Snowden. Maybe Bradley Manning.

It will be fine

Trump tweeting on an unsecured phone is in no way comparable to what she did. And she deleted 33,000 emails while under subpoena and went to great lengths to make them unrecoverable. If you mishandled top secret documents like she did you'd be in prison. The only person I can think of who did anything comparable is Edward Snowden. Maybe Bradley Manning.
I asked if you were ok with Trump demonstrating a brazen disregard for data security. But you can’t help but rant about a retired grandma.

bbsam

Staff member
Are you sure about that? That phone could be an inroads to any number things. Could even be connected to a pentagon server. Impossible to tell.