Ill give you all something to laugh about. Especially if you work in San Antonio Hub.

Bboop

My husband left me and my children for this.............. I just found out he has been with her for a year and It all started when they sent him to deliver in another center. Where he serviced her twice. and of course more evidence... Does any one know ********* hes an Air driver for UPS in San Antonio Texas...Now you can tell him What a :censored2: he is for leaving his family for Fester Adams... LOL... Thanks everyone hope yall get a good laugh I know I did. Oh yeah let me just add a good pic of his face...eah thats him the pig... So yeah have fun dissing on him. And message me back with pics of his facial expressions when he finds out everyone knows

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Ill give you all something to laugh about. Especially if you work in San Antonio

I don't know him but did spend 6 weeks in your beautiful city Oct-Nov 1981 while I was in Basic Training at Lackland. We went to the Riverwalk and the Alamo and went to a Spurs game.

Re: Ill give you all something to laugh about. Especially if you work in San Antonio

Gosh, and you have such a charming personality. Go figure.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

I stumbled down the river walk somewhere between 1985-87 when I lived in Houston.

gingerkat

I know it hurts, but be the bigger person and move on. Move on and do it gracefully.

HubBub

I actually did laugh at this. Then I felt guilty for laughing.

Also, your post indicates that you've already procreated. I respectfully recommend that you limit any more damage to society by having yourself fixed. Maybe someone in SA can convince Mr. Air Driver to do the same. Thanks!!!