Ill miss u all

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Heading out of the country for a week. Gonna miss my BC friends. Won't miss the job. Might have to spring for the wifi at the resort. LoL

if not have a great week u all.

rod

Retired 22 years
Heading out of the country for a week. Gonna miss my BC friends. Won't miss the job. Might have to spring for the wifi at the resort. LoL

Have a great vaca. Don't even think about us back here. All the BS will still be the same on the BC when you get back.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Enjoy your time off. Kiss your old lady. Make her feel like a woman. For in 8 short days you will be grinding again.

S

serenity now

you are now entering vacation mode * your mind is clear * BP just dropped 25 points * nothing but relaxation on the horizon * enjoy, my friend

Big Babooba

Enjoy your vacation! My last vacation for 2012 is the last week of the month. I might be taking a trip to the North Country of NY to visit some family and friends that I haven't seen in a while. I'm planning on taking the whole month of August off. If I do, I might take another little trip .

barnyard

KTM rider
Delicious noms, tropical beverages and beaches full of bikinis. Looking for wifi would be the furthest thing from my mind. Unless it is to post photos of bikini filled beach. That would be fine.

542thruNthru

You really are bored over there
Watching the fights on one tv and the Auburn Georgia game on another.

Just having a couple beers while my wife does diamond painting and my son takes a nap. In a screw around mood is all.

But seriously what a loser... Who posts a "I'll miss you" thread.
tenor-50.gif