I'll show you mine, If you show me yours. Real or Fake?

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
christmas 002.jpg Ha, gotcha!! Lets see everyones Christmas trees this holiday season!!
christmas 002.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't put up a tree. I do have a wreath on the front door and tape the Christmas cards on the wall in my living room but that is the extent of my decorations.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My grandson 9 yrs old and I made this Christmas tree out of stuff in the pool house. A towel stand, a floating basketball hoop and lots of pool noodles.
It was fun and we enjoyed ourselves in good quality time spent together.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My grandson 9 yrs old and I made this Christmas tree out of stuff in the pool house. A towel stand, a floating basketball hoop and lots of pool noodles.
It was fun and we enjoyed ourselves in good quality time spent together.

That's one creative and interesting tree Hoax.
Aren't those Webkins perching in the tree?
My daughter has quite a few of those.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think all the trees look better "in person" because the lights don't come across so well. It's like trying to photograph your outside Christmas lights...they never look as good as what you see.

Over....your tree is real and probably smells great. Mine is fake and I spray a pine scented room spray to try to capture the smell.

reydluap

Our family tree. Merry Christmas everyone!

(Hope this works. I couldn't find any directions on the proper way to upload a photo)

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Nice tree! What's hanging from the ceiling?

(Don't you hate people who analyze everything in your picture???)
Looks like some sort of candelabra or somethin'. No wait a minute, I see what you're talking about. That thing over the grand piano, right?