I'm 19 and have been with ups for 2 years

PT Car Washer

Great advice on Saturday driving. Good experience and learning the DIAD and driving the package cars. Only bad part is if you go FT and finding out you have to deliver more than 5 or 10 stops an hour.

FilingBluesFL

I just rolled over 10 years yesterday.

When I started I didn't join the Union until I was a driver, too.

RTW = WINNING!

Sorry, but when you're making less than $200 a week, screw the union dues.

Here for a while, our building did a work-to-school thing a while back, they used a lot of high school kids for jumpers about 5-6 years ago. They also had some working pre-load.

They could be 17, they just couldn't do certain things or work certain equipment.

If you don't ever want to live anywhere other than where you're at, then go ahead and stick it out to be a full time driver.

Otherwise, if you want to be able to go somewhere else, and transfer, stay part time or go management.

So I have been with ups for about two years now and I'm 19 years old I'm a local sort kid but I'm at the point where I don't know what's gonna benefit me more waiting about 3/4 more years to drive or go management at such a early age I'm not union at the moment either let me know what y'all think thanks
Go driving. If you don't like it then you can go into management. Part time sup is a waste of your time.

Future

Victory Ride
So I have been with ups for about two years now and I'm 19 years old I'm a local sort kid but I'm at the point where I don't know what's gonna benefit me more waiting about 3/4 more years to drive or go management at such a early age I'm not union at the moment either let me know what y'all think thanks
PUNT!!!!!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
We have several employees who had started at 17 years old.

And I agree with everyone else. Avoid management. Being an hourly union employee is far less stressful.

Returntosender

19 now. if OP was drive package at 21, he just has work 25 years for his full pension. He could leave in mid 40's, and enjoy life, or move to feeders ranks.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Punctuation is your friend. Holy 1 sentence batman.