I'm a new hire (pre loader). ..as of tomorrow...yay!

Boobye baby girlfriend

UPS Santa Maria ca
I quit. ...lol....first day Pre loading. ...friend*ed my hands up plus the freezing cold doesn't help. ..I thought I was tough enough to handle it. ....ughhhh....I gave it a shot...I worked 2 days pre loader came back same day to driver help, next day driver help 10am to about 4pm.....Hands down to the people who break there backs and kick ass full time. ...I couldn't last a day ....completely sore for 3 days after. .....I guess I'll be getting check in the mail or do I pick up at location! !?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I quit. ...lol....first day Pre loading. ...friend*ed my hands up plus the freezing cold doesn't help. ..I thought I was tough enough to handle it. ....ughhhh....I gave it a shot...I worked 2 days pre loader came back same day to driver help, next day driver help 10am to about 4pm.....Hands down to the people who break there backs and kick ass full time. ...I couldn't last a day ....completely sore for 3 days after. .....I guess I'll be getting check in the mail or do I pick up at location! !?
not surprised

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Freezing cold in Santa Maria? Seriously? What do you consider freezing cold?

Future

Victory Ride
F17E0B1D-CD8B-4CC2-A3EF-4CFABD4390C3.gif