I'm a university undergraduate seeking to interview a current UPS deliveryman about all things UPS!

RJames77

Hi all:

I'm a college journalism student. I want to interview a UPS deliveryman or deliverywoman for a journalism class. The article I write will not be published anywhere. It will be read only by the professor. I'll ask questions ranging from nuts-and-bolts to more personal experience questions. For example:

"When does the day start?"

"How many packages do you deliver per day?"

"How do you pack the truck?"

"Is there any UPS slang or UPS deliveryman vocabulary?"

"Do you have any special relationships with residents?"

"What's the strangest thing that's happened to you while on the job?"

Et cetera. If this interests you, I'd love to speak on the phone with you for 20 minutes max. If you are indeed interested, you can email me ::email address deleted:: and we can set up a time to do the phone interview. I wish I could reward you for your time, but for the class we must interview people who volunteered to speak with us.

Apologies to the moderators if this is not the right space to request this sort of thing.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi all:

I'm a college journalism student. I want to interview a UPS deliveryman or deliverywoman for a journalism class. The article I write will not be published anywhere. It will be read only by the professor. I'll ask questions ranging from nuts-and-bolts to more personal experience questions. For example:

6"What's the strangest thing that's happened to you while on the job?"...

Two woman in a relationship with each other wanted me to provide DNA so they could have a child.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hi all:

Too early
Between 50 and 800
With fudge
No
YES WE ARE FWB
If I told you I'd have to kill you
Et cetera. If this interests you, I'd love to speak on the phone with you for 20 minutes max. If you are indeed interested, you can email me at [email protected] and we can set up a time to do the phone interview. I wish I could reward you for your time, but for the class we must interview people who volunteered to speak with us.

Apologies to the moderators if this is not the right space to request this sort of thing.

Thank you for your time!

Hope this helps

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hi all:

Et cetera. If this interests you, I'd love to speak on the phone with you for 20 minutes max. If you are indeed interested, you can email me at [email protected] and we can set up a time to do the phone interview. I wish I could reward you for your time, but for the class we must interview people who volunteered to speak with us.

Thank you for your time!
You can contact me at [email protected]

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Spend 30 mins with the search button to have all your questions answered. This site is (for most) uncensored on how UPS really operates. If you want the guy in the commercial that has 20 stops in his brand new package car, stopping to chit chat with neighbors about their lives, hit up UPS PR dept.