Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call out directly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move on

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

ambo

amlongbo
I started with ups in 2016 as seasonal driver helper. I loved it! Not just anyone is athletic as I nor a have a friendly face, a good people person, o and im strong mind and body..needless to say after the season I was hired on for local sort in which yet again here I am a women, up in the trailers. Hard work right? I could do it. I wanted that union job with ups..when I got transferred to preload, right before I made my 30 days for union, I was now an on call if needed at 4am person.. with two children you can imagine how difficult it was at times but I made it work but unfortunately there was one person in particular my supervisor who had it out for me.. With all the guidance and advice from my coworkers and drivers for some reason he really had it out for me.. then it was said, this man has a problem with women in the workforce! Straight up!! Because I am a women, and because I can work twice as hard as most men, I was let go. Fired! why? Miss loads! BS! And just 5 days away from Union..again!? how this all went down was the most shadiest, low, and just hurts to the core..I put in for driver helper again this year..a co-worker from preload messaged me said I was on helper list with my same driver..driver confirmed that too..I was excited again! Another chance in. One week later I was emailed by HR that I was on the 'no hire' list! WTF there is no doubt that it was him..
Does my dream have to die? Is there anything that can I do?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I started with ups in 2016 as seasonal driver helper. I loved it! Not just anyone is athletic as I nor a have a friendly face, a good people person, o and im strong mind and body..needless to say after the season I was hired on for local sort in which yet again here I am a women, up in the trailers. Hard work right? I could do it. I wanted that union job with ups..when I got transferred to preload, right before I made my 30 days for union, I was now an on call if needed at 4am person.. with two children you can imagine how difficult it was at times but I made it work but unfortunately there was one person in particular my supervisor who had it out for me.. With all the guidance and advice from my coworkers and drivers for some reason he really had it out for me.. then it was said, this man has a problem with women in the workforce! Straight up!! Because I am a women, and because I can work twice as hard as most men, I was let go. Fired! why? Miss loads! BS! And just 5 days away from Union..again!? how this all went down was the most shadiest, low, and just hurts to the core..I put in for driver helper again this year..a co-worker from preload messaged me said I was on helper list with my same driver..driver confirmed that too..I was excited again! Another chance in. One week later I was emailed by HR that I was on the 'no hire' list! WTF there is no doubt that it was him..
is this made up

12HFa3vNIPdxyU.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
my supervisor who had it out for me
Straight up!!
Is there anything that can I do?
I could do it.
I was excited again
I wanted that union job with ups
just hurts to the core

I can work twice as hard as most men,

Should have handled the packages better and taken all the misloads.

KOG72

I’m full of it
Looks like you have all your teeth your hired

E

el blanco

hear me roar

W

What The Hawk?

My friend is also on the no hire list...I don't think misloads was the reason. We had a guy here misload 15 packages in one car that we know of..he got fired and went to the union, they hire him back. Did you have a sour personality?