I'm back

Cementups

Box Monkey
In case any one noticed or cares. I was missing for about 2 weeks. My hard drive melted down and I had to have new hard drive put in and some new memory. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Sammie

In case any one noticed or cares. I was missing for about 2 weeks. My hard drive melted down and I had to have new hard drive put in and some new memory. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Welcome back! Your pack awaits you, wagging tails, slobbering jaws and all. Glad your bottleneck got fixed. Take your time.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Welcome back Cement. Noticed I had not seen you in the chat room in awhile.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Welcome back Cementups. Did you take any pics to add while you were off doing something else?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I was just saying the other day, "where's that cement been lately? Sure do miss him!" Glad you're back.

I have ocean front property for sale, too. In AZ. :wink2: Still glad you're back. LOL

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Never heard of you ,,welcome to the B.C !! Go to newbies if you need to order socks!! { just kidding,welcome back bro} :happy2:

Cementups

Box Monkey
It didn't take me too long. Some of what you guys post is rubbish so I tend to skim alot. And luckily there is thread preview so I can read the first sentence or two and see if it sparks my interest.

And W*T*friend is this blog entries we have now? No w I have to keep a journal to be a member of the site???

edit: and why is "W.T.friend." now a bad word?!?!?!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It didn't take me too long. Some of what you guys post is rubbish so I tend to skim alot. And luckily there is thread preview so I can read the first sentence or two and see if it sparks my interest.

And W*T*friend is this blog entries we have now? No w I have to keep a journal to be a member of the site???

edit: and why is "W.T.friend." now a bad word?!?!?!
Because it's left to the imagination of the reader as to what it means. LOL:peaceful: