I'm back.

BothSidesSally

Why can't we all just get along?
Been about 12-13 years since I've been on here. Full disclosure, I'm an On-Road. Had to change my name and set up a new account, since I can't remember my original info, but that's OK since I spent most of my time in moderator time out. Anyways, happy to be back!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Been about 12-13 years since I've been on here. Full disclosure, I'm an On-Road. Had to change my name and set up a new account, since I can't remember my original info, but that's OK since I spent most of my time in moderator time out. Anyways, happy to be back!
Not sure which is worse, coming back to troll or still being a supervisor after 13 years.

john chesney

Did you come back to tell us how great the new contract is? If so save your breath

BothSidesSally

Why can't we all just get along?
Ok. So when I left driving to go into management, I was a pretty cocky :censored2:. I pissed on everybody on this site. Now, fresh start. We're all in this company together, everybody needs to look out for #1.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No one knows you. Post more.