I'm Boycotting Chinese Goods As Much As Possible

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Boycotting Chinese goods as much as possible.
Boycotting Amazon Chinese goods.

It doesnt make sense to make China stronger with American dollars when they are using that money to destroy America with their hacking into every facet of all lives and building up their military.

Now I know many here will so this is impossible.
Difficult.....yes

I'm am not an isolationist but I am against rewarding bad actors.

There are plenty of websites with MADE IN USA goods. Yes , maybe all components are not made in USA for products but we are going to do the best we can.
We are telling all family and friends to try to stop empowering China and other bad countries that are trying to undermine the USA.

Doing something is better than doing nothing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It doesnt make sense to make China stronger with American dollars when they are using that money to destroy America with their hacking into every facet of all lives and building up their military.

Difficult.....yes

There are plenty of websites with MADE IN USA goods. Yes , maybe all components are not made in USA for products but we are going to do the best we can.
We are telling all family and friends to try to stop empowering China and other bad countries that are trying to undermine the USA.

I'm going to boycott virtue signalling.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Difficult.....yes

Been trying to find a new tea kettle that’s made in 🇺🇸.. not having much luck

pkgdriver

Difficult.....yes

Already been doing this for 15 years. We let China join the WTO nov/dec 2001.

rickyb

Difficult.....yes

corporations are traitors

look up documentary "the corporation"

floridays

Difficult.....yes

You like the green new deal, electric cars and such?

rod

Retired 22 years

Difficult.....yes

It's too late. China has already won. Anytime they wanted to they could put the finishing touches on us but I think they like watching us go through a slow death---especially since that POS Biden took over.

BigGuy2732

China won because old guard republicans who owned all the private business sold all our jobs and labor overseas. This is why all of these men are democrats now. The Republican Party, as trump said today at his rally, Is now the working class, middle class party. It’s the party for working people. Buchanan’s paleo conservatism is winning and Reagan’s reagnonomics are old news. The future of the right is going to be socially conservative and economically moderate.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
traitors to the countries they purport to be loyal to

i think i might to some degree because i recall ralph nader talking about TPP and NAFTA taking away nations soverreignty

You mean the countries their headquarters are registered in? No, corporations having loyalty to anything besides shareholder profit ended somewhere around WWII.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Difficult.....yes

You're a democrat.
Sit down, shut up, and boycott yourself.