I'm Done, Out On My Time

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The last three days have been a blast. Good weather and decent stop counts. I got out before Amazon Prime Day really hit, I won't have to deal with Driver's Helpers, and I will never deliver a package in the dark again.

Attachments

• 4OKm0Sc2TJ+zvDb8T7Ui7Q.jpg
    4OKm0Sc2TJ+zvDb8T7Ui7Q.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 202
  • kFRiy6Y+RcmIJIBooCB5%w.jpg
    kFRiy6Y+RcmIJIBooCB5%w.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 183
  • OZnJOzzcSvmRf8IwA2PEgA.jpg
    OZnJOzzcSvmRf8IwA2PEgA.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 184

542thruNthru

The last three days have been a blast. Good weather and decent stop counts. I got out before Amazon Prime Day really hit, I won't have to deal with Driver's Helpers, and I will never deliver a package in the dark again.
Congratulations Scratch. I hope you have a long and happy retirement. You've earned it brother.

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
congrats, enjoy. i had 237 stops today. at one stop in particular the lady was expecting 2 packages, i told her i could only find one (370 on my truck) she said "oh it's another target box just like this one" and i said well, that narrows it down to about 100 packages. i'll be back when i find it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My trusty chariot. I got this P-700 new in 2006 and had to fight for it to not get scrapped. I hate the new cars.

Attachments

• NpoQEX28S1KYhA9boZtvOA.jpg
    NpoQEX28S1KYhA9boZtvOA.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 161
I'm happy for you brother. You certainly earned it

You could have at least worked through peak! 🙄

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Congrats
Make sure you sign up to be a PVD

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
My trusty chariot. I got this P-700 new in 2006 and had to fight for it to not get scrapped. I hate the new cars.
MB904 powered p70 I was a little surprised to see those on the ADA list. Their big brother 140 series is not on the list.