I'M GOING TO FEEDERS

Darth Vapor 666

I am hatred, darkness, and despair
Hey everyone. ...I'm new to this site.....my center manager told me yesterday I was going to feeders in 2 weeks.....I've got 16 years on package car....and can't wait to make the switch.....New Jersey area.....question is.....what should I expect on my first day?....or first few weeks for that matter?........any honest answers would be greatly appreciated

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
you'll be fine especially with 16 years in package. you already know the seeing habits and 10 point commentary and most of the other stuff. all the equipment is much bigger and you'll have to learn to take your time . safety is paramount.

don't be afraid to ask questions. no such thing as a stupid question. if you need to have the trainer re=explain something or demonstrate something again , don't be shy to ask. a good trainer has patience and welcomes questions.

good luck.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
you'll be fine especially with 16 years in package. you already know the seeing habits and 10 point commentary and most of the other stuff. all the equipment is much bigger and you'll have to learn to take your time . safety is paramount.

don't be afraid to ask questions. no such thing as a stupid question. if you need to have the trainer re=explain something or demonstrate something again , don't be shy to ask. a good trainer has patience and welcomes questions.

good luck.
Why don't you give him some specific pointers for feeders in ups? I mean you had soooo much experience before retiring.

Darth Vapor 666

I am hatred, darkness, and despair

good luck.
Thank you....finally someone here answers my question. ..not just jokes