im having trouble parking the truck

iruhnman630

Don't rush it...

Move a few inches at a time....get out of the seat and look, engine off, park brake on*...a few more inches....look again...

Ask for a spotter if needed...

Remember to watch the roof too...

*the parking brake is important. One driver died a few years ago when his head got caught leaning out the door to look

AwashBwashCwash

any tips on parking the package cars. im not comfortable coming within centimeters of the pc next to me to park it, whats the trick to it because some people make it look easy and come so close to the other cars

I park all the trucks every night.
Just use the other trucks as a guide. If you are pulling in next to a truck on your driver's side, just look out the door as you back up. Just get the ass end close and then straighten up and go straight back.
If you are pulling in next to a truck on the passenger side just use the mirror but same procedure.
If you :censored2: up and hit something don't worry too much it's just UPS.
One of the drivers at our building came back the other day with half his bumper ripped off and didn't even bother telling anyone. Not sure if he's on the pills or what but the thing was twisted and jagged and torn right in two looked like a damn t-rex almost got him or something.

Over disciplined0123

any tips on parking the package cars. im not comfortable coming within centimeters of the pc next to me to park it, whats the trick to it because some people make it look easy and come so close to the other cars
Yes that does suck at times when you only have inches on each side. Look for a car wash guy or grab another driver to spot you. Just do not be one of those drivers that skip lunch to be back before the driver next to them so no cars are there when you park.lol. I seen it before

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I park all the trucks every night.
Just use the other trucks as a guide. If you are pulling in next to a truck on your driver's side, just look out the door as you back up. Just get the ass end close and then straighten up and go straight back.
If you are pulling in next to a truck on the passenger side just use the mirror but same procedure.
If you :censored2: up and hit something don't worry too much it's just UPS.
One of the drivers at our building came back the other day with half his bumper ripped off and didn't even bother telling anyone. Not sure if he's on the pills or what but the thing was twisted and jagged and torn right in two looked like a damn t-rex almost got him or something.

“If you :censored2: up and hit something don’t worry too much it’s just UPS.”

Best post of the day

Lmao