I'm New Here. Advice Please??

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
wasted-292.jpg
lol.

laffter

Drivers love having long crap in the aisle stepping on it and twisting our ankles on these. Put longs under the shelves unless it's something coming off early.

When you get a roll of carpet (or any long rectangular box) towards the end of the sort, you don't have time the clear the entire space under a shelf to put it there, leaving you with many boxes you don't know what to do with now.

What I generally try to do is not block shelves with irregs sequenced to "later" shelves. Like... not putting a huge 6k irreg up front blocking half of the 2k's on the shelf.

While I'm typing this, I'm thinking of a resi route I load. On another, mostly business route, anything taking up so much space that it needs to be put length-wise under shelves might be left off completely unless it's light that day.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Please face the labels where the driver can read them, I'm surprised nobody mentioned that. Big pet peeve of mine......

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I just started working at UPS about a week and half now. I'm a preloader and im posting a new thread to see if anybody can give Me advice? Thank You In advance

Just for giggles load the truck completely backwards one day
Put the 1000s where the 8000s go and so forth your driver will really get a kick out of it

Geo926

Please don't load airs in 7600 buried under 10 other pieces, and when u load bombers underneath shelves, keep the friggin labels OUT! Thank you for your support :-)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Just for giggles load the truck completely backwards one day
Put the 1000s where the 8000s go and so forth your driver will really get a kick out of it
I have a pig of a seasonal who just might get this if he doesn't learn how throw out his garbage. The back of the truck is my work space...not a garbage can! And stop leaving your hand cart on the 3000 shelf. Or one day, I'm leaving it there
and all 3000 packages will be loaded onto the floor.